What's new

publicENEMY 公敵

jorja

adios.jpg

We're back.
Did you miss us? You couldn't, we're nonames.

Cowards enough to not go in serious kingdoms, we decided to hide in the Shinsoo Kingdom with Momo's guild (members: Momo) and a pair of portoguese people.

What happens if you steal us a metin? That's simple.
xdd.gif

- Why did you choose this name?
Mostly because we have the intelligence of a water heater and the creativity of an underground rapper, but guys what can I tell you, these were the alternatives.

1680023242993.png

Cool emojis right? If it were for Garou we were still using the cringe and creepy 😃 discord default emojis.
Thank God i'm here.

- Who's gonna play in this guild?

Garou, he'll probably rush to level30 and then disappear in Jinno, waiting hours for the naive kiddo that will place the green changer at 390k instead of 400k.
If you ask him, he'll say that that was the deal of the month.
At a certain point he'll get so rich that he will be able to afford the medium horse, just as the Chapter 5 gets introduced.

Akuryn, the official defending champion of the Double Chins competition, holding (as i write) 8 and a half chins.
When he's not practicing his competitive sport, he spams you boomer stickers on whatsapp.

KingFisher, well aware of the fact that he's gonna get killed by the Bestial Archer regardless, he decided to YOLO all the way to double mage.
He will spam DM you asking if he has to upgrade STR or DEX first. He will do that 6 times, just to upgrade Vit regardless.

Bartholomeus, after being banned from the WoM2 discord server with his 7+ accounts, he decided he would totally devote himself to make fun of our guild's name for the rest of his life.
He's bald after ranking at League of Legends, he thinks it's due to the anger, we think it's God's ammunition for maining Zed.

Ermie, he decided to sleep his entire high-school so that he could store enough sleep to play the first week of WoM2 without being left behind for playing mental warrior.
When he's not playing Metin2 (more or less 2 hours a week) he wraps up his colleagues cars in tape because he worships chaos.

Nyx, she's getting burned out for being tagged by everyone at 00:01 because she didn't turn her "3 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓱𝔂𝓹𝓮" into a "2 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓱𝔂𝓹𝓮" yet.
After losing her sanity, she decided to play dragon shaman as her main.

Qinter, he claims to have the sexiest voice you could ever hear, you tune in the voice channel and he sounds like Austin Powers on methadone.
He'll work days and nights for a 7 second youtube video, blackmailing your entire family if you don't like his video, just to get striked by GameForge 5 hours after.

Revenger, no idea who this guy is, pretty sure it's an Akuryn multiaccount just to abuse the vote pools we have on discord.

Yamatto, due to him being involved in overthrowing an African government, unfortunately he won't be able to start at 19 CET. Instead he will start at 21 CET, realizing immediatly he's so far behind from the rest of the server that he has no choice but to sell his personal slave Qinter to afford an equip +5.

Mali, he'll turn his discord account once every 6-7 years just to flex his new car. He'll crash it before June and blame it on the minorities.

Stoviglia, no need to think about a bio, he's gonna leave in 2 days regardless.
He'll give you 40k yang and a fan +5 before leaving, staring at you for minutes waiting and expecting the biggest of gratitude like your aunt Mary when she gives you socks for Christmas (5th in a row, wrong size).

Jorja✨, the silent carry of the guild, the most beautiful and funny war that didn't insult the Blacksmith yet.
What can I tell you, certain individuals are meant to be leaders. Jorja is one of them.

Rei, every week he thinks about the most profane and offensive phrase human-kind could ever hear, then he goes to the discord server and he writes something like: "Pineapple pizza is not so bad" and gets timed-out by Baloo for another 7 days. Deserved if you ask me.

- Are you going to be competitive?
No.
We'll take advantage of your Nations War to finally afford an Orc Chief without getting brutally killed by Ozzy.

- How can I apply?
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to the discord account Garou 公敵#6091 , including your past experiences, your pp size and the amount of hours you're willing to work as a slave for the public good.
Please keep in mind that we DO NOT accept:
- Juventus fans
- fssa
- League of Legends enjoyers

Ready to be called Pubic Enemies for the rest of the server, we're sorry to announce you the start of

Public enemy.png

Last edited: