What's new

PvP 105 Weapons

ImCristi

I think it's better if the 105 pvp weapons can be done in 2 ways:
1. Evolve from lv 90 weapons
2. Switching from the pvm 105 weapons
Why i think it's a good idea?
Until now we didn't have a certain info about the pvp weapons, therefore there are 2 types of people on the server:
1. They think that the pvp weapon will be evolved from lv 90 weapons, so they invested a lot in the lv 90 weapons
2. They think that you will be able to switch from the pvm weapon to the pvp weapon (like it used to be on the old wom2), so they didn't invest in the 90 weapons, but was farming to craft the pvm weapon
I think it wouldn't be fair for both types of people if you can get the pvp weapon in only 1 way.

Senju

Even if the crafting out of a Lv. 90 weapon is more expensive it's totally fine in my opinion, but it should at least offer the possibility.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's better if the 105 pvp weapons can be done in 2 ways:
1. Evolve from lv 90 weapons
2. Switching from the pvm 105 weapons
Why i think it's a good idea?
Until now we didn't have a certain info about the pvp weapons, therefore there are 2 types of people on the server:
1. They think that the pvp weapon will be evolved from lv 90 weapons, so they invested a lot in the lv 90 weapons
2. They think that you will be able to switch from the pvm weapon to the pvp weapon (like it used to be on the old wom2), so they didn't invest in the 90 weapons, but was farming to craft the pvm weapon
I think it wouldn't be fair for both types of people if you can get the pvp weapon in only 1 way.
Hello,

sadly not even i know what is the plan so i can't tell.
Hoping we'll get the best possible solution. Thank you for a suggestion, i forwarded it to the team.

Regards.