What's new

PvP Fixes

Clown

As we all know PvP on wom is dead, whether its in map1 or in farm maps

Main reasons are:
Speed - Everyone has a high enough speed to be able to run if they ever get low enough in HP
Everyone has Immune - Cannot be fixed it is what it is,
Being Able to mount - Some modern servers implemented a 10 second cooldown to mounting after being hit by another player, this should be implemented here aswell, its not fun when people just use mounts to stuck u on a wall in map1
Latency/Ping/Lag - get better servers or theres smth wrong with the configurations or idek

Long story short

Make it so pvp isnt just going to other kingdoms and killing afks and fishermen

Possible fixes:
Slowness upon being hit by another player
Dismount people who attack another player and force a cooldown before being able to mount again

kaykay

Main reasons are:
Speed - Everyone has a high enough speed to be able to run if they ever get low enough in HP
Being Able to mount - Some modern servers implemented a 10 second cooldown to mounting after being hit by another player, this should be implemented here aswell, its not fun when people just use mounts to stuck u on a wall in map1
Latency/Ping/Lag - get better servers or theres smth wrong with the configurations or idek

Long story short

Possible fixes:
Dismount people who attack another player and force a cooldown before being able to mount again
mount cd +1

sie777

Main reasons are:

Long story short

Possible fixes:
sync bug hasnt been fixed since october.

and yes, pvp is dead here.

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i miss those days when players werent too proud to just get killed while going half naked into the battle, because it was just a fun what matters. Nowadays players get into the battle only if they are having billions of worth items on themselves and all the possible boosts on the server. Because its a shame to be a loser right? Ehh, thats what killed the PvP actually and i doubt there's anything that wom staff can do to actually "fix" it, what should be fixed is players mentality and perception of having fun in a video game. Thats my own opinion about this mater.

Regards.

ThePlayer

Hello,

i miss the days when players werent too proud to just get killed while going half naked into the battle, because it was just a fun what matters. Nowadays players get into the battle only if they are having billions of worth items on themselves and all the possible boosts on the server. Brecause its a shame to be a loser right? Ehh, thats what killed the PvP actually and i doubt there's anything that womstaff can do to actually "fix" it, what should be fixed is players mentality and perception of having fun in a video game. Thats my own opinion about this mater.

Regards.
Youtube and other video streaming platforms actually killed the pvp because there are lots of "YoUtUbErS" wanna be, who instead of promoting the beauty of a game, they actually show off how they are able to kill other players in a game where they spent all their salary/savings while on an empty stomach :)

Also, they ONLY post videos or video parts where they make some kills, but never post when they get destroyed... even if they got it recorded.
pathetic.jpg

BomBerciK

Hello,

i miss the days when players werent too proud to just get killed while going half naked into the battle, because it was just a fun what matters. Nowadays players get into the battle only if they are having billions of worth items on themselves and all the possible boosts on the server. Brecause its a shame to be a loser right? Ehh, thats what killed the PvP actually and i doubt there's anything that womstaff can do to actually "fix" it, what should be fixed is players mentality and perception of having fun in a video game. Thats my own opinion about this mater.

Regards.
Mentality is a mentality, but when im being hitted for 12k from a guy on mount it makes me cry. Delay in server is big and u are still acting like its not happening. Post about it is so old, he should be in archive right now XD

Clown

Hello,

Regards.
Well yes that makes perfect sense
along with my other suggestions you could also
push people into pvping
for example you could implement a world bossses for level groups, 40-60, 60-80 etc
no mounts allowed in map

BomBerciK

Well yes that makes perfect sense
along with my other suggestions you could also
push people into pvping
for example you could implement a world bossses for level groups, 40-60, 60-80 etc
no mounts allowed in map
There are already world bosses, ice witch and wobba. Nobody wiol inplement here a special map with special boss like in easy servers

AdamlMalysz

Hello,

Regards.
If you don't have pvp items, it's like racing car with a bike. You can do it, but you lose 100/100 times, what's the point? metin is based on items, if you have better items you just win, there is no field to outplay someone.
First of all entry lvl to start playing pvp is very high.
Second pvp is completely unbalanced, there is way too much dmg

Last edited:

Toxic

Pvp is unbalanced from every angle, any moron with like 55hh and p skills crap+6 items will deal at least 10k normal skill damage with no alchemy.. what? XD body warriors hit for at least 6k damage off mount. Why would you want to do pvp when you spend more time being dead on the floor than actually fighting? You either kill or get killed in the first 5 seconds. Items don't actually matter, your skill as a pvp player doesn't matter

kamil4559

weapons for PvM should have -99% dd bonus, it will prevent warriors with grudges spaming on mount and even without eq with DD they deal 5/6k dmg on pierce.
This would also encourage players a bit to make other weapon for PvP only, because now it's pointless on warrior, because u deal a lot more dps with grudge from mount.

Hello,

Regards.
Big +1