What's new

PvP Suggestions

PlaQ

Since we all agree that PvP needs some changes let me introduce 3 of the most easy changes:
Lets not Change anything specific and wait until Nemere EQ but instead implement the following Changes:

Suggestion 1:
- No Up-mounting after DEALING PvP DMG for 5 Seconds.

Suggestion 2:
- Magical Classes are in a disadvantage especially due to the current Bios. Change the 60 and 92-96 Bios to also give the option fpr Magical Attack Power.

Suggestion 3:
- Decrease overall PvP Damage on the Server by 15-20%. It was possible on Several other Servers I am not sure if you can do it that easy here on Wom2. Once the new Update comes you can revert it.

xShadow

The first suggestion is a must, people hoping on their horses and running away while being annoying is very frustrating for melee classes.

BomBerciK

The first suggestion is a must, people hoping on their horses and running away while being annoying is very frustrating for melee classes.
Trust me this isnt the biggest issue, way worse is when someone is fcking u up with horse for 13k with grudge, wearing a battle sword means his hits decrase to 6k

r1r2r3

Suggestion made shortly after server start. Don't think we'll see #1 happening by what I read there...

PlaQ

Suggestion made shortly after server start. Don't think we'll see #1 happening by what I read there...
Back then there was less input from PvP Players. Now more and more players criticise it and even if they will not change it today, I will never stop suggesting changes until they change it, no matter how many times I need to adress things.

RealDrew

Nothing has to be changed regarding mounts system. You have Nation War, Dojang and Guild Wars for PvP without mounts.

There are endless possibilities to ruin an only PvM player's experience by introducing some sort of dismount/mount cooldowns or anything like that + there is already a 3-5s cooldown after un-mounting where your spells only hit Miss, so that's more than enough.

Funniest thing is that players who ask for that are mostly Hated members, who abuse mounts in oPvP more than anybody on planet Earth, you can see this in all my videos (more to come). So I guess they just want to do other disgusting things more likely related to PvM as I stated above.

Last edited:

PlaQ

Nothing has to be changed regarding mounts system. You have Nation War, Dojang and Guild Wars for PvP without mounts.

There are endless possibilities to ruin an only PvM player's experience by introducing some sort of un-mount cooldowns or anything like that + there is already a 3-5s cooldown after un-mounting where your spells only hit Miss, so that's more than enough.

Funniest thing is that players who ask for that are mostly Hated members, who abuse mounts in oPvP more than anybody on planet Earth, you can see this in all my videos (more to come). So I guess they just want to do other disgusting things more likely related to PvM as I stated above.
Just for me personally, there is absolutley no reason to be able to mount up in PvP. Its boring, only benefits specific classes and the Skill miss is one of the worst things of all. There has been several server which enhanced their PvP by deactivating this function. You basically cant kill anyone with a mele class if they mount up. We need balanced PvP as soon as possible. We reached a state in the game where PvP gets more important.

AdamlMalysz

Just for me personally, there is absolutley no reason to be able to mount up in PvP. Its boring, only benefits specific classes and the Skill miss is one of the worst things of all. There has been several server which enhanced their PvP by deactivating this function. You basically cant kill anyone with a mele class if they mount up. We need balanced PvP as soon as possible. We reached a state in the game where PvP gets more important.
but the solution with dismounting player after any pvp is terrible. Imagine some random let you attack himself while you kill metin, and you can't use your pet xD

Cluss

Yes Hated needs to use mount to run behind CoL's Mount guild, in every video of Drew all i can see is One Skill Mount, 2nd Skill Mount again, 1 Skill ohh somebody is coming, Mount. uhh 1 Skill from Enemy, Mount. Mount Mount Mount. AND YOU talk about Hated and Mounts hahahahhaha this Guy is the biggest Clown

Toxic

Bumping this up since our lovely dev doesn't want to balance pvp, at least add a cooldown to mounting just like the wedding ring

ZIELUSZKA

Yes Hated needs to use mount to run behind CoL's Mount guild, in every video of Drew all i can see is One Skill Mount, 2nd Skill Mount again, 1 Skill ohh somebody is coming, Mount. uhh 1 Skill from Enemy, Mount. Mount Mount Mount. AND YOU talk about Hated and Mounts hahahahhaha this Guy is the biggest Clown
UnrealCtrlG

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

as far as i am informed there is something regarding this issue in preparations already, soooo stay tuned! 😉

Regards