What's new

QoL suggestions

Zdobyy

Hey please find below list of suggestions made by Me and my friends:

1. Reduce the drop of upgrade items from azrael - +8 ->9 by 75/85%
2. Increase the drop of upgrade items from azrael +6->7 - by 15/25%
3. Buff jadeit shoes: https://global.wom2.org/board/threads/jadeit-shoes-9-15-bonus-exp.1717/ give them 25% bonus exp or more
4. Make drop for 105lvl players same as they will be 96lvl - currently the system punishes for leveling up - the same was done on official server when people with 105lvl had bad drop - beta maps is only one pl,ace for high lvl to drop upgrade items from bosses and metins. In current state everyone is pushed to create 96lvl drop - due to they are punished for having high lvl..
5. Increase the drop of upgrade items for beta stuff form +3 ->4 - mostly bronze claps but dont forget about other upgrade items from +3 to +4.
6. Reduce the drop of red pearls by 70-80%.
7. Reduce the drop of blue pearls by 20-30%.
8. Increase the drop of white pearls by 15-25%.
9. Add drop of lost pages to the calamity chaos metins (like 1/3 pages for 1 chaos metin)
10. Reduce the drop of blessing scrolls by 10-15%
11. Due to Beta bosses are overfarmed maaybe good idea will be to add random resp for them - same like its on official server
Example resp of Arges:
1701812948687.jpeg
It will help other people to get access to the bosses not only people that can camp on the resp (im speaking as a person who is camping on the resp for some bosses).
12. Add treasures maps for beta bosses.
13. DONT add again pets with 5/8/10% str against monster or any such stuff that is giving dmg - 10% crit/pierce/HP abs should be max what is added - candy from BP should be enough.
14. Add (drop doesn't exist - its maybe now 0.00000001% of drop) finger bones to the monsters on dt.
15. Reduce the drop of Soul of dragon from earth dragon or make it that you need 5x of them to craft items. Reduce the drop by 75-85% or even more.
16. Give us time frames - estimated time when we will have some major updates like Q1/2 etc.

sie777

i love his beg for that crap shoes cuz his guild is DT business people xD if they accept that shoes, look next day global chat for +9 flood and they gonna flood for next 2 weeks until they sell

Toxic

-1 to all of them as Player said above they're not in the best interest of the server but just personal gain.

Zdobyy

@Player @Toxic @sie777 great that you said your personal opinions not even reading what i proposed.
i love his beg for that crap shoes cuz his guild is DT business people xD if they accept that shoes, look next day global chat for +9 flood and they gonna flood for next 2 weeks until they sell
Do you think that i made a note to change the drop of bone fingers due to im droping it at 105lvl? Or for jadeit shoes that you can make easy without DT?
Big -1 for all of them.
Those are just in interest for you and your friends as you said, not for the server, bye.

tell you counter arguments - tel us why you are against?