What's new

[Qualitative] Making the pet level 100 feels worthless

alexzel01

Observed: During the last few days, me and my account partner decided to grow our pet and we observed that it takes too long in accordance with the reward -> 283 attack. We leveled up for almost 60+ hours in a row. There are the proofs.
- Starting leveling ( The photo was made after 6 hours when we noticed it takes too long to level up the pet we were curious how much it will take) -> -And today, we finally made it. -> A little conclusion: In our view, leveling up the pet feels really underwhelming and we are suggesting that the stats that it gives from level 90-100 should be adjusted according to the time it takes to do so, you can also test on your test server to see we are not lying. It takes so long for nothing. The attack power growth from level 90 from 100 should be increased. One other solution would be to set the attack power of the pet back to 300+15 attack from fidelity, like in the old WoM2. You can check the youtube videos to see that I am speaking facts.

PS: We are not complaining about the leveling duration( it is fine because we are talking about the latest mount and the single one in the game, it's kind of normal to level it hard ),we are complaining about the reward of the pet because it is the end game mount and it should to be a little bit more powerful like on the older WoM where it was set to 315 instead of 283.

Another thing: Most of the players prefer to evolve the pet at level 80-82 max because the difference between the levels, related to the given attack is to small, like for example-> It takes like 40 hours to grow the pet from 80 to 100 to be rewarded just with 40 attack furthermore.

Impact: Reviewing the current situation, the damage on the server is not that higher, like for now turning the pet back with 315 will do not a big difference. Also, it will motivate a lot of player to level up the mount to level 100 instead of evolving to 80 because they don't want to waste time for nothing. At the moment there is no motivation because it don't feel worth to grow it because the actual attack bonus of the mount doesn't feel worth.

There was some moments when we wanted to abandon the leveling because we knew that is worthless but we wanted to experience being the first people doing it level 100.

In time, it will be noticed that not so many players will complete the pet as intended, making the system underwhelming.

Last edited:

Kahn

first of all sd3 is not even on the server, nobody wanted to make lv 100 for pet because obv u weren't the first one, don't cry because u stayed 3 days in a row, it's ur choice, not the staff's choice nor our choice, everybody knows ( from wom2, as u said ) that u cannot make pet lv 100 in sd2 if u have lv 60, try to make pet lv 100 with lv 42 char.

Reactions: zun

Rythm

Try it yourself, grow your pet to level 100 in sd2 being level 42, please. It's the same :) Tell me what are your achievements on this server, or on the other servers, to comment here.Nobody knows you.

Kahn

Try it yourself, grow your pet to level 100 in sd2 being level 42, please. It's the same :) Tell me what are your achievements on this server, or on the other servers, to comment here.Nobody knows you.
as i can see u are no more than a tryharder who's trying to be somebody on this server, nobody said something about achievements or other servers, simply, u are just a tryharder without brain. try to level up the pet at lv 42 and then compare it

Curry

You say everything about the pet is wrong yet i bet you didn't report the bug with double pet experience ring, (B) and tradeable, maybe you didn't get full value out of it because it's not the #1 priority, how can you tell how it feels later on in the game? On WoM the pet was a big deal because of the additional values you could get, alchemy for example, but I guess that's not important to players that focus on 1 thing and think that's gonna change the whole perspective of the game and boost their damage 25x just because they invested 60 hours into leveling a pet

Rythm

Do me a favor, I don't want to see anonymous players to comment here. Both of you didn't achieve one single thing on any server you've played. Nobody knows you and nobody cares about you.

Toxic

Oh this post is hilarious.
Leveling up the pet to level 100 with max aggression isn't for everyone.
The average WoM player was happy to hit lvl 90 and max aggression.
The pet used to take many many hours to level up, and the smart people did it at lvl 42 in sd2. The people that had tanky chars went in sd3. Some were extra lazy and just did it in the end game leveling and farming maps.
It is supposed to be hard, and it is worth the hustle. You'll agree with me once alchemy is added to the game.
Nothing should be changed, they already increased the attack value once.
Don't @me as I had multiple accounts with max pet.

Toodles.

alexzel01

Hey, first of all it seems we don't know how to read a thread or some words, we never complained about the duration of the leveling, we knew how hard it will be but we still tried because it's the end game mount and we wanted to had it already, it was our choice not yours to spend that time okay? We've been patient all the time and we knew the reward. We experienced this first on the server (I'm not egocentric like my partner) and i guess you can't give your opinion in this way. Come with some valid arguments and not with ''SD3 is not up yet'', ''Make a level 42 account''. The attack is still bad for an end game mount tho. Comparing with the older WoM, there are still no alchemy, energy crystal (I guess those will come on some months who knows) and a lot of things which would influence the game so don't come with stupid arguments. The pet has to give 315 attack and again, read 10 times what i said before in thread, I explained everything. Thanks !

Kahn

The difference between previous WoM and actual WoM is about 45 attack value - which means maximum 100 damage-150, still don't know what do u want? Do you think 45 attack will help you? In this moment of server is useless, we don't have a lot of things implemented on server. This is the damage, u deal with it, nobody complained about the attack value the pet it has, only you and it's worthless.

alexzel01

Oh this post is hilarious.
Leveling up the pet to level 100 with max aggression isn't for everyone.
The average WoM player was happy to hit lvl 90 and max aggression.
The pet used to take many many hours to level up, and the smart people did it at lvl 42 in sd2. The people that had tanky chars went in sd3. Some were extra lazy and just did it in the end game leveling and farming maps.
It is supposed to be hard, and it is worth the hustle. You'll agree with me once alchemy is added to the game.
Nothing should be changed, they already increased the attack value once.
Don't @me as I had multiple accounts with max pet.

Toodles.
Yes, but the one who makes the pet at level 100 must be more rewarded than the one who prefer to be lazy and to evolve it earlier than the maximum level. I guess maybe you are right but there are should be some differences between both types of players->who makes the pet level maximum and the one who prefer to evolve it earlier. Thanks for the answer and opinion.

alexzel01

The difference between previous WoM and actual WoM is about 45 attack value - which means maximum 100 damage-150, still don't know what do u want? Do you think 45 attack will help you? In this moment of server is useless, we don't have a lot of things implemented on server. This is the damage, u deal with it, nobody complained about the attack value the pet it has, only you and it's worthless
Yes the 45 attack has to be on pet. It has to give 315 and you are still crying man for no reason, what bothers you if the pet will get the normal and intended attack, in my opinion it has to be this way. And again you don't really know how to read -> ,,Impact: Reviewing the current situation, the damage on the server is not that higher, like for now turning the pet back with 315 will do not a big difference''