What's new

Red / Blue Potions and Horse Food Drop

TheSpaceBoy

Hello there ,
As the post thread's title says , this post is about the useless drop of Blue and Red Potions and hay and carrots. I think mostly of us agrees that it would be better if they wouldnt drop at all since i dont think anyone collects them or they have a purpose , they drop a lot so if you guys think they cant be removed , at least lower their drop to very rarely , more rarely than Soul Stones :D
Hays and Carrots arent used a lot and in shops they are lower price than books or fishbones or idk , and arent needed a lot for the horse , so since you cant use them for something else , why need them ?
Red / Blue potions can be found on General Store and idk if players lv 35 ( even less maybe ) and above use them , they might use a Red Dragon Blessing and Bless of Aqua Dragon better , ( and they dont take a lot of inventory space :D
Thank you and have a nice weekend People :)

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

since we got Peddler trade offers now perhaps they will get some meaningful trade offer (along with other lets say less popular items out there) besides their usual purpose for feeding your horse. Just an idea...but i will propose this to our team and we will see if those gets lowered drop chance (i guess they will).
Have a nice weekend as well!

Regards.