What's new

Reduce Teleportation Cost

Shen

Only really an issue for beginners, but especially important because of that, cause it will most likely annoy quite a lot of new players to not be able to teleport freely between the lower leveled maps.

I personally don't care about it, but even I have to be extremely cautious with teleporting to not go broke :(

Best regards

Pachol

Hey, I have no idea what are those yang numbers as I'm not playing but I think there are two reasons for that.

Firstly, it's one of many mechanics that helps get rid of yangs on the server, so players won't stack kkk yangs in inventories.
Then you have to understand it's a first day of the server, thus there are not that many yangs in our pockets.

I'm neutral on this, since I have no knowledge on that.

Shen

Hey, I have no idea what are those yang numbers as I'm not playing but I think there are two reasons for that.

Firstly, it's one of many mechanics that helps get rid of yangs on the server, so players won't stack kkk yangs in inventories.
Then you have to understand it's a first day of the server, thus there are not that many yangs in our pockets.

I'm neutral on this, since I have no knowledge on that.
I'm well aware of both, but you pretty much have to farm for like 20-30 minutes (yes yes sure, some of the freaks who read this can probably farm 10kk in 2 minutes, sure sure) on Map2, just to be able to teleport to the Orc Valley for once. Higher teleports can easily cost a lot of Yang, but especially for beginners, it just doesn't really make any sense to make it that expensive to teleport in the early stages. Yang has to be removed from the game in mid but especially higher levels, not really in lower levels.

Toxic

You can drop scrolls to teleport yourself pretty easily.
Yes but if you go to any other kingdom you can't use teleport scrolls to get out, I went by accident with a char that didn't have enough money to teleport out, I had to come with a second one to get it out 🤣

A little price reduction wouldn't hurt anyone, maybe 30% less