What's new

Reduced Boss Spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehpoR

Hello everyone.
So first of all, I will try to explain to everyone what happened.
From server start, there were 2 boss spawns, like 2 Flame Kings, 2 Yellow Tiger Ghosts etc.
After today's maintenance, they have reduced them to 1 (removed the second).
The reason:
4d24f6e6ca432ecefa8fbd18ba503369.png

Do you think it is ok that only few players were able to farm them from server start and now it is reduced?
Also worth to mention, I personally didn't know it was a server opening only feature, did you?
I am curious about your opinion.
Have a good day ❤️

Menace

That is something that not much knew tbh, me myself im not such a boss hunter and i didnt know that but their shadow updates are really getting annoyed and not fair towards us. There is missing honesty and missing respect towards us- the community , the community that plays and pays that server in order them to get paid. I hope the "shadow" updates get less and less in the time or a lot , a lot of players will quit the server because of that

Best regards
Menace

Pachol

Exactly what I said here.
What else did you changed for an easier start without informing players? Perhaps 5th channel will be removed tomorrow cuz it was only here to help players finding empty rooms.
It's not even mentioned in the patch notes or announcements.

Reactions: vRR

SairusHunt

Maybe they believe that by naming the first phase of server "Chaos Phase" they can use it as an excuse for all of their shady ideas which have or have not been planned beforehand. I mean it is weird playing this way but hopefully in few weeks or months everything will be normalized and instead of maintenance we'll be getting events etc..

Arrow

Yeah personally I'm a little disappointed that the bosses were reduced, especially since it feels as though its more punishing for anyone who didn't fully rush with a warrior now.

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
There were extra spawns enabled for the server opening which was a feature requested every time we had a server opening. Now we implemented it. If you have a problem you can complain to the hundreds of people who suggested this "shady idea" over the years. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.