What's new

Reduced price of items after update

AdamlMalysz

Hello,
Today while farming fireland I realized the cash I'm getting from selling items to general store is around 10-15% lower than what I was getting before the update. Reporting this as bug since I didn't see any mention about this in patchnotes.

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

"Upgraded gear can now be sold for a higher price to NPC, increasing progressively with the upgrade level."
The price scaling was adjusted, so higher + items will worth more. Probably you are selling lower + items which cost less when selling them.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

AdamlMalysz

Hello,

"Upgraded gear can now be sold for a higher price to NPC, increasing progressively with the upgrade level."
The price scaling was adjusted, so higher + items will worth more. Probably you are selling lower + items which cost less when selling them.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
Hello,
I'm not talking personally to you but to the whole team. Please be more precise next time when you write patch notes. You mentioned only
about the increased price of upgraded items, you didn't say anything about lowering the price for selling not upgraded items.

styl3noxe

Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
So another hit for the low level players.Amazing stuff !

Roxie

Game Master
So another hit for the low level players.Amazing stuff !
Hello,

How is it a hit on low level players? It's based on the + of the item. Also, you sohuld be encouraged to get to a higher level.

Have a nice day,
Roxie