What's new

rejoin

Sarcosuchus

We play this game for fun. It's not a job for the players. It's a job for the GMs, but they should have fun too and help the players, not hinder their fun. It's not a Baloo specific problem. before when you were in a dungeon and you log out, a GM would help you immediately. i think that should come back

Attachments

• 1715176717715.png
    1715176717715.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 18

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello,

For some time now, we have not been transferring players back if their disconnection was not the fault of the server.
Any exit from the game, character change, teleportation, will result in you not being able to use the Rejoin feature.
In the past a lot of players were abusing the ability to be teleported by the GM to gain benefits from it, because of this we had to change the procedures.
If you don't have the possibility to join through Rejoin, we don't have that possibility either.
We count on your understanding in this matter.

Sarcosuchus

I understand that you do this to prevent abuses, but this is not good for players who farm normally.
and not all dungeons work the same way.
for example for razador, you can rejoin in 10 minutes.
earth dragon, if your kouri ring is out of charge and you don't have 4 rings, your round ends before it starts. before i used to go out and enchant my ring and come back in but now it's not possible.
I don't know how it should be, but there must be a better way than this.

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Earth Dragon was never meant to do it like this.
When you go to the dungeon, you should go there fully prepared for what you encounter there, also with needed amount of people.
Leaving earth dragon to recharge your kouri ring and going back to it was also kind of abusing the rejoin system.

DeCiMaToR

So where is the abuse when my electricity goes out and all I want to do is continue the run?
I can even leave Razador on free will, go map1, buy things, and join back in, as long as the team leader is still in the run.
So I don't understand why there's an issue with getting help in this case.

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
We're unable to verify that the game got closed because of power outage, or by intentional closing for whatever reason, plus like I said before, we only now do this if disconnection is from server's fault - power outage in your area is definitely not server's fault.
Razador is excluded from that, because there are quests requiring you to do some things inside and go out to report them.

I think that's all we can say in this case.

Last edited: