What's new

Rejected Remove coordinates helia heartstone

Zwierz

After all, everyone has the same chances, it's not our fault that you are lazy and don't want to work on your characters.

BrainDead

You're right, I'm lazy, I only sell DC... I speak thinking about the community, which apparently you don't like, or you also want to be lazy and just direct yourself to the indicated coordinate, at least that's the impression you give ^^

Reactions: TVA

Zwierz

You're wrong, I have no prejudice against anyone and I often help new players. I don't like people who complain when they can't cope and therefore want to nerf something when others are doing well.

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that your experience in Hellia didn't quite meet your expectations. The timers and everything related to the Helia Stone serve a specific purpose: to provide a fair chance for everyone to reach the location and vie for the loot. While it's true that some players may be better geared up and able to dominate that point of interest, that's just part of the game. Better gear naturally translates to more advantages in both PvP and PvM scenarios.