What's new

Accepted Remove some liquids variants

darwizzy

I get it this is old school server but that doesn't mean we can't get qol updates. I think besided official server wom is the only one that still has the original liquid system. Using liquids is one of the worst things in the entire game.

For example this is what you need to store all variants of a single liquid (more than 1/2 of an inventory) on other servers there are max 2-3 variants.

1714566170143.png

Ideal would be for us to have 2 crafts per liquid (one cheap one expensive) the second one would guarantee a max liquid (20% for 10 minutes) the first would give half the value (10% for 10 minutes). If this is not possible just remove some of the already existent variants. Something like below.

1714566816827.png

fly

Ideal would be for us to have 2 crafts per liquid (one cheap one expensive) the second one would guarantee a max liquid (20% for 10 minutes) the first would give half the value (10% for 10 minutes).
this is actually a great suggestion imo, +1

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
So, after looking things over, it's pretty obvious we've got a storage hiccup with the dews. I'm on board with your first idea of axing the 8%, 12%, 2-minute, and 6-minute ones. We'll just shift those odds over to the 10% and 4-minute slots. It won't mess with the chances of scoring the top-notch dews, but it'll give some more flexibility.

The suggestion will be implemented in the next content patch.

Thanks for the feedback, and have a lovely day!
Cheers, Snake!

Sarcosuchus

So, after looking things over, it's pretty obvious we've got a storage hiccup with the dews. I'm on board with your first idea of axing the 8%, 12%, 2-minute, and 6-minute ones. We'll just shift those odds over to the 10% and 4-minute slots. It won't mess with the chances of scoring the top-notch dews, but it'll give some more flexibility.

Cheers, Snake!
i was worried about you increasing the chances of high rate liquid crafting. thankfully i will continue to stack flower chests

Reactions: TVA

darwizzy

Cheers, Snake!

Good enough for me.