What's new

replace the Arabic flag ( Saudi Arabia ) with any other flag

CAAB

hello
i want to suggest to the team directly something have nothing to do with players. .
which is replace the Arabic flag which is the flag of Saudi Arabia
and replace it with any other Arab country's flag you want ( there is 21 Arab countries other than Saudi )
2560px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png

just for the info .. ( I am Muslim , I am Arab and I actually live in Saudi Arabia )
my reasons are as follows
1st ) this flag have few words written on it " لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله " which is the most important sentence in Islam saying that " there is no god but Allah and Mohammed (peace be upon him) is Allah's prophet "

so .. this flag represent Islam more than it represent a country

2nd) I am the only actual Arab which have this flag on my chars the rest 99,99% are Romanian people hiding from other Romanians for some reason ( not judging anyone but I don't like people who aren't Muslims to use an Islamic flag )

i am not saying make everyone put their country flag .. they are free to use whatever flag they want .. but what i am saying .. just change the Saudi flag to any other Arab country you want
and if you ask my opinion I would suggest changing it to the Palestinian flag which represent Arabs the most in this days
1200px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Last edited:

Toxic

I am the only actual Arab which have this flag on my chars the rest 99,99% are Romanian people hiding from other Romanians for some reason
Some think it's funny to use that flag and some just don't want to deal with beggars, sorry that's your experience seeing it around
+1 for the shallow reason that your suggested replacement looks a lot cooler than the one that's implemented atm

CAAB

Some think it's funny to use that flag and some just don't want to deal with beggars, sorry that's your experience seeing it around
+1 for the shallow reason that your suggested replacement looks a lot cooler than the one that's implemented atm
my main reason isn't that arabs are not using it

my main reason is :

1st ) this flag have few words written on it " لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله " which is the most important sentence in Islam saying that " there is no god but Allah and Mohammed (peace be upon him) is Allah's prophet "

so .. this flag represent Islam more than it represent a country

CAAB

they should also insert all the flags
adding all the flags of the world will be lots of hard work , but it can be good to do so .

but my suggestions is something different .
i want them to replace 1 flag by a different flag

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

our team is aware of your suggestion(s) regarding Arab flag and also regarding adding all other countries flags. There's nothing else i can add to this topic at the moment.

Regards