What's new

Rework shop search

Toxic

Shop search needs a rework asap in my opinion.

This is my suggestion:

Make it possible to search more broadly for items, for example, if I want to see what emotion unsealers are on the market, I should be able to search "Emotion unsealer" and find all the shops that contain any emotion unsealer. Or if I am looking for, lets say, pentagon shield, I should be able to just write pentagon shield without having to input an upgrade and get all the shops that have a pentagon shield of any + as a result.
Or at least add the option to choose minimum and maximum refinement level to filter out, so I can search for all lvl 30 weapon of choice that is max +4 for example at once, without having to search each upgrade level.

On a sidenote, it seems that the shop search as it is now doesn't properly search and sometimes even tho the items I am looking for are in shops, shop search says 0 results. So far I found this issue with antique bells of any refinement.

Last edited:

MaliPH

The top middle icon for search shop and the way it shows which shops contain the item we are searching for it's just gold! You should work for an extra options to select bonuses and not all the items are in the list when we are searching for them, like fragments for chaos.