What's new

Scorpion Tail+

Boy67the7

Hey i wanted to upgrade my golden necklace for 3 days now and everytime i look at the market there is not a single scorpion tail+ on the market. In the Trade chat nobody is selling one too. So i was wondering where they are and asked some lvl 45 stone farmers and ye... one said "They are almost as rare as Soul stones" . I cant test it myself because i am too high of a level but if that what these farmers are saying is true the drop needs to increase by a lot.

NuAsaya

same. scorpion tail+ needs to be buffed, i have my neck+7 and i wait since 2days to find tails. there is only 1 on market für 8.5kk xDDD

sie777

Where is the point making item ultra rare if nobody buys because of high price? DT is answer... so no point to farm and try to sell lol

Boy67the7

So wait is it still rare? I saw a buff to it some patches ago so i thought it would be normal now.
I am not farming there anymore so i dont know but i checked market real quick in yellow and there is none still.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

are you trying on Scorpion Archers ? If so seems like the drop is still too low. I forwarded this info to our team, i dont know if we get its drop increased a little bit more but fingers crossed 🤞

Regards.

Sero

i farmed 3x, putted in shop, 4 days and still not sold so no point to farm more ;)
Yeah bc no one will buy for that price if they increase the drop much much higher people would buy it for 500-1kk but 10kk? Than you say is fine?

D

Deleted member 808

1686558465678.png

I'd say things are almost alright.
If upgrades farmed in Yongbi/Snakefield would drop so much and cost 500k per, people would stop farming those areas, or at least desert.
Pride metins are scattered about and drop Green Changers still, but they do drop Baby Spider polyes. On the other hand, lv. 45 metins are pretty much garbage except the fact they spawn Scorpion and Snake Archers. In over 1000 lv. 45 metins I dropped under 50 total Changers I think and 1 Soul Stone.

Given the difficulty of these metins within the level range and the time investment (killing the archers) to actually drop Snake Tail+, Scorpion Claw, and Scorpion Tail+ I'd say their high price is justified. Maybe not the 5kk for Scorpion Tail+, but yea...

I'd probably say that the Scorpion Tail+ drop would need about 20-30% improvement, so as to drop their price to 2-2.5kk. Just as Facial Creams, they're required for some essential game items that are used within a wide level range.

I'm constantly farming desert as I enjoy the area, I've probably seen 2 people so far taking their time to kill the Archers. Maybe the drop rate is not an issue at all.

Taking the time to also appreciate the fact that this aspect of the game is maintained old-school, more or less - namely, +9 items are rare and difficult to make the traditional way (without DT smith). It's something I like - I was getting sick and tired of everyone being able to kite whatever farmer they'd make with +9 items.

macelll

i've dropped them quite easily ...like 3 in 30 minutes...I think the drop rate is fine ...just get down and kill the archers with full drop (IM, Items, Glove) and with a bit o luck u can get some :). If they drop easy w/o full drop chance, they will cost 300k in near future....
There are right now, 11 shops at map1 red, from 4,5kk and up.

Last edited:

sie777

i've dropped them quite easily ...like 3 in 30 minutes...I think the drop rate is fine ...just get down and kill the archers with full drop (IM, Items, Glove) and with a bit o luck u can get some :). If they drop easy w/o full drop chance, they will cost 300k in near future....
There are right now, 11 shops at map1 red, from 4,5kk and up.
i dropped 3 x in 20 mins right after i texted Nastia with drop rate question and i was suprised. I have 40% drop + IS Gloves on my 35 farmer. So drop rate is really fine but those 3 x scorp tails+ already for 4 days in my shop for 5kk each haha. i think price will go down in any way because i was in blues and seen 15+ shops with them...