What's new

Secrets bug

Feblentiu

If you have let's say M7 and 6/7 books and you read an secret that gets you "3 read books" you will get to M8 but only M8 0/8 instead of M8 2/8

Feblentiu

This does not seem fair honestly, if the secrets get you the chance to read 3 books at once, if you are lucky, why block it if you get to another M? I don't see the logic behind it.
If you could read them with no cooldown, maybe it would have been "too good", but with the cooldown on, it doesn't apply.

Chrizz

This does not seem fair honestly, if the secrets get you the chance to read 3 books at once, if you are lucky, why block it if you get to another M? I don't see the logic behind it.
If you could read them with no cooldown, maybe it would have been "too good", but with the cooldown on, it doesn't apply.
it dont is "blocked" it only jump "techniqe steps" not Masters, the book is not intendet to jump for example from M1 to M3

Feblentiu

it dont is "blocked" it only jump "techniqe steps" not Masters, the book is not intendet to jump for example from M1 to M3
I don't see your point, if you can read 3 books, then we should be able to jump from M1 to M3, that's what secrets can do, make you read 3 books at once.

YeLLo

The purpose of secrets is to give you 1-3 points within a interval. So be careful when you read them from now. Secrets are not made to jump from M1 to M3, for example, because there are 2 intervals and it only apply for the first interval M1-M2.

Feblentiu

The purpose of secrets is to give you 1-3 points within a interval. So be careful when you read them from now. Secrets are not made to jump from M1 to M3, for example, because there are 2 intervals and it only apply for the first interval M1-M2.
Secrets are made to read 0-3 books, if i am lucky and read 3 book i want to get all the "progress" of that skill.
I see secrets as "3 exos", if i am unlucky i get 0 progress, but if i am lucky, i get "3 exos" worth of skills who succeeded. This interval seems weird in my eyes, there is no point to it.

Hi Flebentiu,

This is indeed, intended. Least we can do is update the description so it's clearer.

Warm wishes,
Essence.
Alright, this is intended, can you move this topic on the Suggestion category or Vote on discord to see what the others think of it?

texlen

Hi, i found out there's a bug with secrets.

If, for example, you've got your skill at -1 to m10 and with the secrets you read 3 books, it goes to m10 0/10 and not to m10 2/10

I'll upload a screen to be more clear

my ritual of doom should be at 1/10 and instead it's at 0/10

Attachments

• ritual.png
    ritual.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 7

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

indeed its been like that since forever, but yah its too bad that extra points get wasted if you reach the next skill level.
We will ask our devs if there is any possibility to have this work normally without a possibility to lose any point that should be added up to your skill progress.

Regards.