What's new

Seon Pyeong Collection

tytanu69

Hi,
I need an official answear from you @wom2staff about Seon Pyeong Collection:
1. Can i change the bonus that i receive from first mission after i take it as was on old wom?
2. Can i double the bonus i get after 94 mission completed , like taking atack at 92, so i can take atack at second one 94?

Waiting for your reply.
Don`t waste your time to reply discover the game please.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

1. not sure about this will be checked as soon as possible and will notify you.
2. no, you can not pick up the same bonus twice. Because once you pick lets say attack on 92, when you finish 94 you wont have any more attack offered but you have to choose one of the remaining 2 bonuses from the list.

Regards!

Iluna

Hello!

2. no, you can not pick up the same bonus twice. Because once you pick lets say attack on 92, when you finish 94 you wont have any more attack offered but you have to choose one of the remaining 2 bonuses from the list.

Regards!
ewwwwww

tytanu69

Hello!

Regards!
that helped me a lot what can i say more, you want after i finish it to inform you ?

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
that helped me a lot what can i say more, you want after i finish it to inform you ?
really not that funny, but to answer your 1st question from before:

1. Can i change the bonus that i receive from first mission after i take it as was on old wom?
answer: yes you can, same as it was on old WoM.

Hoping my answer was faster than you finishing your quest.
Best of luck!

Cheers!

Eclipse

really not that funny, but to answer your 1st question from before:

answer: yes you can, same as it was on old WoM.

Hoping my answer was faster than you finishing your quest.
Best of luck!

Cheers!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Asteria, do you really think that you have the right to say ''really not that funny'', while all your team behaviour towards who basically fed you with irl money, was not transparent (and it's still like that), while you lied about a lot of things and so on?
I can do a big list there

Do you really think that you have the right to say that isn't funny his answer, which, from the objective point of view, he's totally right?
So, do you really put on first place your silly subjectivity?

Listen to me, you must learn how to earn money by WORKING HARD.
So, pls, be realistic and decrease your ego, because if you won't change your attitude and the one of your team, you know which will be the ''happy ending'' there

A little edit, maybe your braincells won't understand: with the word you I mean basically the entire team of this wonderful server
Learn to be humble and to give value who's basically giving you money to go ahead, and maybe also to let you buy a nice holiday
Once you will learn this IMPORTANT ^ thing, without acting like a SUPERMAN with A BIG EGO, you maybe will have success with a pserver, maybe

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i really try my best to help you guys out in a polite and friendly way whenever i can help or just give my imput on the topic and then i get such an answer...excuse me but again, its not funny. My intention was never to be disrespectful and if i sounded like that i am sorry, obviously misunderstood because of these dead letters.

If i can help you with any more info regarding this bios topic please let me know.
Have fun guys.

Regards.