What's new

Closed shop items bug still not solved!!!

This thread has been closed.

cimpoocristi

hi, today i wanted to withdraw the money from shop , or the items then i saw i can.t take my rib back, that was happening for all items (look in video) , i didn.t withdraw the money , so the items didn.t sell. the rib+9 was on shop with 50kk , you can check i didn.t withdraw this amount of money .What should i do ?

I know you will solve the problem , buy my WEAPON is in the SHOP . I lost a lot of hours of farm , i lost the moonlight event because no weapon. How many days should i still wait to continue playing , thats how it works this server? i wanna play , i don.t wanna wait weeks to repair a shity bug. Now i can.t play because i need to wait -_- maybe in a day , the problem will be solved. i will just move to another server with serious people , where i can do things everytime i want . My friends have this problem too , so.. no one care about new players

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi Cimpoocristi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. The problem has been solved with a restart today, thank you for your understanding ♥️