What's new

Since noone wants to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

metin2god

Since noone wants to help me, after Dave treat me like an air ill try my best there.
I was banned permamently for "FISHBOT", after one of the players (ReviDuke) reported me to the administration on discord.(And i've seen this after i get banned)Zrzut ekranu_20230718_152155.png
Sheen said that he will inform the support.
I was fishing everyday for 8+ hours for like 3 days to get money for equipement because im new player. That day i was banned when i was watching movies and videos on youtube meanhwile fishing, and after i seen that ive get banned ive immediately made a screenshot of it
0717_000722.jpg
And then i was so angry and shocked that i was spamming on discord:
Zrzut ekranu_20230718_153022.png
So now you know why i was angry and dave was making fun of me :))))
After that when i contacted them via mail Dave was shocked how can i do 2 things in one time xD
Zrzut ekranu_20230718_153458.png
So ive send him a screenshot how i was fishing and watching ytZrzut ekranu (419) (1).png
And about pulling fishes every 2 seconds i want to mention that fishing system is sometimes visually bugged because if you are throwing fishing rod to the water by using spacebar, sometimes the window with fishing system closes, and cork is still in the water, and after it if you will hit spacebar again it throws cork immediately to the water and the window will show up so it may look like you are pulling fishes every 2 seconds. There is also a bug that while fishing your character will rotate every throw of the fishing rod.
After that message, Dave started ignoring me, muted me on discord, and stopped contacting me. Ive got last reply after whole day
Zrzut ekranu_20230718_154950.png
saying that it was funny to him that i was watching yt and was fishing at the same time.
I want to know how i was banned. By the video sented by Revi, or Dave was watching me fishing or by the "clear logs" XD.
Funny for me is that i was on this bridge for like 3 days, and after report of the player someone was able to ban me because yes, what with the clear logs before that day i was banned? Can someone check this "clear logs" and tell me what is wrong with them? Or maybe in this video there is something that i should get banned.
This is first time i was treated that way, and I may be not the first person banned without reason, but i dont like when someone is telling me that i was cheating when i wasn't. If it is possible i'd like to talk or chat with someone else who can just help me, and id be happy if it would be someone from PL support. Thanks, and im waiting for respond from anyone :)))

PicoBello

If you played like this with the game window cut off, it's your fault. If GM texts you while fishing and you don't respond, it's a clear signal to ban, because logs are not always able to identify the person who is using illegal software. Of course, you probably haven't used hacks, but those are the rules and you've get a lesson. Besides, you can shrink the window to see everything.

metin2god

If you played like this with the game window cut off, it's your fault. If GM texts you while fishing and you don't respond, it's a clear signal to ban, because logs are not always able to identify the person who is using illegal software. Of course, you probably haven't used hacks, but those are the rules and you've get a lesson. Besides, you can shrink the window to see everything.
The thing is that no one texted me and no one was walking around me that’s why I’m mad because I get banned and no one really was checking me. I just get banned without any reason.
I wouldn’t be mad and i wouldn’t be complaining if it would be my fault but I didn’t get any warn

Last edited:

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
Dear @metin2god,

Your case was replied to with all the information i could offer you. There is no way for us to reveal the methods or said logs i am talking about or exactly how we have caught you cheating since that will reveal too much information that can be adjusted for the developers of such hacks to avoid getting their clients banned in the future.
As it was stated already by me, the only place to discuss specific ban cases is via mail and not on forum and discord, if you are not satisfied by my reply i will forward this case to my superiors.

This thread will now be closed.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.