What's new

sky gems drop rates are very low

AdamlMalysz

yes, it's last bio mission and shouldn't take 1 hour to drop all gems, but my friend is currently dropping white sky gem and it takes him on average 3 hours for 1 gem. That's a lot. There is enough grinding with alchemy and items, there is no need to invest so much players time to drop bio items.

Tatutu

When the Hated was on this biologhist they drop 300 stones, and sell it after, tytanu69 and LordFoku also, you guys stop the drop because they farm already and raport and now they sell on us, they finish the biologist and now what we do ?

do you kill 15 monsters in 1h? i dropped 10 gems in 2h. The drop is fine
ahahahahaha I wish everyone had seen you die trying to farm blue sky gem. It's pathetic that you're trying to contradict me when you can't even farm in a room. Talk to Dave, maybe he can help you.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

while a healthy rivalry is always welcomed in the game, it makes things more intereting and motivates you to progress, nevertheless be polite to each other please (here on forum too). Someone tryhard as much as he can but has less luck or can not tank as much as he would like but the drop chance is same for everyone. Instead, give an advice how he can improve his chances to drop one...if you have any. Hoog luck hunting guys!

Regards.