What's new

Slowdown of market sales

.AG

Hello.
The market is going down day by day.
The most dropped used items like: Blessing scroll, Experience ring, Thief glove, Exorcism scroll, Hermit's.... decrase day by day.
We can say: ''yea, its normal for 3 months by server'', sure. But for Continuity and even for stability, they must to keep prices as long as possible and 3 months server is bad.
I PROPOSE TO YOU, GUYS Things like, in general, for pvm servers, its works and its good for server's helth like...
-----Sure, bad rates for +, but what about you can do ARTISANAL SCROLL ( The old MAGIC STONE ) From some blessings + blacksmith stone + something else?
-----Sure, bad exp, but what about you can try to craft THE POTION OF WISDOM by some Experience Ring?
----- What if, For 10 thief gloves who's prices decrase also day by day, you can do a special GLOVE who can be wear upside, as a spell, for 1 hour? The players can wear in Aqua, Azrael, and the future DUNGEONS, and at least, they will keep the actual price....
-----What if, You can craft some SPECIAL SCROLLS for canceling spirit stone cooldown? For sure, crafted by, for e.g: 3-3 exo scrolls, hermits.
----- WHAT IF, FOR CANCELING THE LAG IN EACH MAP, THERE COULD BE A SPECIAL MARKET? there will be all items, all alchemy, all upgrades... Could be also a good thing for Sales.

Thanks for reading and wish to better.

AG.

Zezerino

I like the ideia but I disagree with some points, for example thief glove and exp ring are in a fair price... exp ring actually increased in price.
Naaga keys are also fair price, they were super over priced in the start due to being controls by some players... I believe it doesn't get sold because there is only a handfull of people that can solo the dungeon.
Remember that this items are crucial for low level, but I like the idea behind it

.AG

I like the ideia but I disagree with some points, for example thief glove and exp ring are in a fair price... exp ring actually increased in price.
Naaga keys are also fair price, they were super over priced in the start due to being controls by some players... I believe it doesn't get sold because there is only a handfull of people that can solo the dungeon.
Remember that this items are crucial for low level, but I like the idea behind it
''Exp ring'' idea was something told, not for change the actual price, for keeping it as he is now, even more, to be more wanted for HIGH level, for produce something who can help more. Lets say that in beta maps will not be dropped, rings and gloves, so, the ''mid-level'' 60-85 will be up for a long time, just for exp rings, gloves, the coin of double yang and something else.. :)
Also, naaga Keys it can be requested elsewhere, as an entrance ticket. In general, its very helthy for a thing, to be wanted for 2 or more different utility.

YeLLo

Give us the experience from old server (2020 state), release all content and everything will be fixed. Don't act that you don't care. We are here because WE WANTED TO PLAY THE OLD WOM, no this. Give us better events, not moonligh trash, fishing useless event, lottery ticket with real prizes??? What I'm playing here??? I want to earn much more in game, I have everything in real life. Maybe giveaway a LAMBO and I will participate to that event, lmao. What a joke.

Toxic

Exp rings and gloves could be used like x10 to get a 3h long ring or glove, so we don't have to worry the glove expired and we didn't notice, or we don't have to go level up in sd3 or hls with 2 inventories of rings 🤣
I still believe adding beta will fix most of their problems but who knows what "lovely" changes they'll make there too.. I'll never understand why they're fixing something that wasn't broken..