What's new

stack items again and again

1stFcK

hello ,this is the second time i do this suggestion to stack the next items
1. Elixir of mana and life and mana (auto-potion)
2. Thief gloves (1H)
Will be helful for our farming if this items will be stacked and gives us moore space in inventory for dropped items
Thanks (^_^)

Toxic

Experience rings, pet experience rings, liutao books, lucky coin
The list could honestly go on forever but I think it's been proposed again and rejected, hiding behind the oLd ScHoOl server argument

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

These items should have some value, not to be farmed and stashed in bulk. If you want more elixirs, gloves and consumables in general, you have to sacrifice some space.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

1stFcK

nagga key ,potion from nagga its stackable ,and got value ,the stack sistem doesn't effect the price ,but if you don't play you don't know ,it's easy to say no from your side when we are those who play

1stFcK

Hello,

These items should have some value, not to be farmed and stashed in bulk. If you want more elixirs, gloves and consumables in general, you have to sacrifice some space.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
you know auto potion is 500k-2kk each? or you say that without knowing ? like i'm sure it is

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

Read the entire sentence, not only the things that you can argue against. Not everything has to be stackable, that's why you have 4 inventories, instead of 2. If you want more stuff, use some space, it's as simple as that.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

1stFcK

Hello,

Read the entire sentence, not only the things that you can argue against. Not everything has to be stackable, that's why you have 4 inventories, instead of 2. If you want more stuff, use some space, it's as simple as that.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
i read ,don't worry ,but all i understand is nonsens,you keep telling me this items lost their value if will be stacked ,but i steel don't understand how auto potion and thief gloves will lose their value if will be stackable ,we make the price for items but what you know ?

Rick

Is really easy to understand, to be honest. And even if, as a player, I'd like to have them stackable Team is right about this.
If an elixir is 500-2kk, and they are not stackable, imagine how much it will cost if they are stackable. Despite not everyone picking up all of them and then selling them, those still hold a low value.
How can you say it will not drop in value even more if you can stack them? Basically no one would buy them anymore, or so, because everyone will have their own stack. While right now, some players prefer to keep the free space in inventory and then buy some from the market.

Is really easy to understand, to be honest. And even if, as a player, I'd like to have them stackable Team is right about this.
If an elixir is 500-2kk, and they are not stackable, imagine how much it will cost if they are stackable. Despite not everyone picking up all of them and then selling them, those still hold a low value.
How can you say it will not drop in value even more if you can stack them? Basically no one would buy them anymore, or so, because everyone will have their own stack. While right now, some players prefer to keep the free space in inventory and then buy some from the market.
how can you say that the thief's glove or the life and hand elixirs lose their value if they are stacked?
Break 20x metin chaos every week and get 20 elixirs. Your consumption is 5 per week, you sell another 10 and what do you do with the rest? do you add them to infinity?
I tend to believe that if an object has value, its price does not decrease even if it is stacked.

Toxic

Saying an item would lose value if it's stackable is so stupid lol.
Yea lemme leave a thief glove on the ground because I don't have space in my inventory. Oh wait, nobody would do that

1stFcK

Saying an item would lose value if it's stackable is so stupid lol.
Yea lemme leave a thief glove on the ground because I don't have space in my inventory. Oh wait, nobody would do that
this is the staff ,they know better then the players who plays daily ,we can't do nothing ,they are the BIG BOSS =))

Sayan

Create characters for storage, there's no actual reason to make everything stackable and also the funny part of you not understanding the meaning of the words "These items should have some value". It doesn't mean price value but priority value

1stFcK

Create characters for storage, there's no actual reason to make everything stackable and also the funny part of you not understanding the meaning of the words "These items should have some value". It doesn't mean price value but priority value
i don't think you like to go farming with half of the inventory with auto potion and the other half with thief gloves,this will be good for gameplay ,soo ,next time think first ,write after

Rick

i don't think you like to go farming with half of the inventory with auto potion and the other half with thief gloves,this will be good for gameplay ,soo ,next time think first ,write after
Why would you go with an inventory like that? Keep only 2-3 elixirs, or just the first 2 rows. And about Thief's Gloves, keep 2-3 with you and that's it.
Why would you go farming with an inventory half of potions and half of thief's gloves XD
This means you drop away to many of them 🤣
How can you not understand that if a player can stack an item it loses value over time? If you are triggered that you can't collect more? That's an example of why an item has some kind of value. Otherwise, you would stack them and don't bother to buy from somewhere because you'd always have enough of them.
It's simply a different point of view, and if you don't like you act like most players and say "You don't understand, you don't play, bla bla bla". While some of you don't really care about the server and simply want to have more and more and more, to finish everything faster, because in the end, you might leave after some months.
While others will have to deal with bad updates or so-called "QoL" for a longer time.
P.S. Do you really want those auto potions stackable? It would even work, but they should reduce the drop by a solid 50%, in my opinion.

1stFcK

Why would you go with an inventory like that? Keep only 2-3 elixirs, or just the first 2 rows. And about Thief's Gloves, keep 2-3 with you and that's it.
Why would you go farming with an inventory half of potions and half of thief's gloves XD
How can you not understand that if a player can stack an item it loses value over time? If you are triggered that you can't collect more? That's an example of why an item has some kind of value. Otherwise, you would stack them and don't bother to buy from somewhere because you'd always have enough of them.
It's simply a different point of view, and if you don't like you act like most players and say "You don't understand, you don't play, bla bla bla". While some of you don't really care about the server and simply want to have more and more and more, to finish everything faster, because in the end, you might leave after some months.
While others will have to deal with bad updates or so-called "QoL" for a longer time.
P.S. Do you really want those auto potions stackable? It would even work, but they should reduce the drop by a solid 50%, in my opinion.
i really don't care about thief gloves ,i just want auto potion to be stackable ,they don't have such a big value ,all of us drop auto potion from chaos stone ,and from my opinion it wont be such a big deal ,i never sold auto potion ,cuz i know i'm gonna need them ,why to sell it when i can keep it for myself, soul stone can be stack ,blessing marble and they got the same value ,nothing change ,as i said we make the price for items ,auto potion and thief gloves if it's gonna be stackable ,their value will depend on us ,will be moore easy to stack them and sell them

by creating more characters on the same account, it reduces the chance of getting more items from the monsters that is offered by the thief's gloves on the site. and for what? that you don't want to stack some bitter elixirs or the thief's glove?

Toxic

You may not feel the impact yet (not assuming your current level but odds are you didn't reach a stable level yet) but people 90+ have 1 inventory of beta sets and boss sets, 1 inventory of push items and drop they consistently drop from farming there (example: some boss drop you spam and dragon beans from metins). Your 3rd inventory will have wedding items, thief gloves, maybe a pickaxe, exp rings, bravery capes and other stuff like that and your last available inventory has elixirs, half an inventory is just scrolls in case people forgot that you need scrolls for everything and let's not forget 8 slots are just flowers.
Sure, you can move some of this stuff in your storekeeper inventory but you'd have to constantly go and deposit the new crap you drop there. Making something like elixirs and gloves stackable saves space just like they did with gold and silver chests and keys.

1stFcK

You may not feel the impact yet (not assuming your current level but odds are you didn't reach a stable level yet) but people 90+ have 1 inventory of beta sets and boss sets, 1 inventory of push items and drop they consistently drop from farming there (example: some boss drop you spam and dragon beans from metins). Your 3rd inventory will have wedding items, thief gloves, maybe a pickaxe, exp rings, bravery capes and other stuff like that and your last available inventory has elixirs, half an inventory is just scrolls in case people forgot that you need scrolls for everything and let's not forget 8 slots are just flowers.
Sure, you can move some of this stuff in your storekeeper inventory but you'd have to constantly go and deposit the new crap you drop there. Making something like elixirs and gloves stackable saves space just like they did with gold and silver chests and keys.
exactly ,but they don't think about this ,they sad just to make space ,but they don't know how many you need for farm

Rick

I really don't get how are you guys farming. I'm used to splitting some drops on my shamy as well. I've done this without any issues for years on the old wom2 and I'm cool with it now as well.
Maybe we are just different when it comes to inventory management :)