What's new

stack items

1stFcK

Hy ,my suggestion is, next itm can be stackable,cuz them use a lott of space from inventory
Gold and silver chest and key
EXP ring
thief gloves 1H
Thanks

Amnesis

What is the point to make selected items stackable ? Why all items cannot be stackable? After ages even gameforge introduced most of them.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

I understand your suggestion as a QoL thing. However, if most items are stackable, they will lose value over time. You must take this into account.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

Amnesis

I understand your suggestion as a QoL thing. However, if most items are stackable, they will lose value over time. You must take this into account.

Have a nice day,
Sheen.
How possibility to stack items have impact on their market price ?

1stFcK

why gold/silver box with + don't take part from the stackable itm ?
and elixir of life and mana ,it's stuff that we us them ,and take too much space ,why i need to use 5 spots for elixir when i can use only 2 ..

why gold/silver box with + don't take part from the stackable itm ?
and elixir of life and mana ,it's stuff that we us them ,and take too much space ,why i need to use 5 spots for elixir when i can use only 2 ..
when you will understand that everything boils down to money. Let the fools donate and they only see illusions and things made just to cover the eyes of the fools. If stacking is done on all the things that should be stacked, the world would no longer buy inventory keys from the itemshop. Our fun doesn't matter anymore, it does matter just to donate the stupidity.I have not yet seen a good thing done for the sake of the players.

1stFcK

when you will understand that everything boils down to money. Let the fools donate and they only see illusions and things made just to cover the eyes of the fools. If stacking is done on all the things that should be stacked, the world would no longer buy inventory keys from the itemshop. Our fun doesn't matter anymore, it does matter just to donate the stupidity.I have not yet seen a good thing done for the sake of the players.
this is why they make event with item shop stuff ,i understand they have to pay the sv to stay online and other stuff ,but we play ,they should make the change base on our suggestion ,if they want players to play here ,they should listen to us because we play and spend so many time and some of us cash to play

this is why they make event with item shop stuff ,i understand they have to pay the sv to stay online and other stuff ,but we play ,they should make the change base on our suggestion ,if they want players to play here ,they should listen to us because we play and spend so many time and some of us cash to play
Most of the players donated and I didn't receive more useless things. I'm still sitting and thinking why the staff keeps chewing on the decrease or increase of the fall of an object, the price of objects on the market or other things. When these things should be established by the players of this server as they did last season. GameMasters and the rest of their team should be careful not to break any of the rules by using hacks or RMT. I understand that the server is HARD, but in the current situation it is VERY VERY HARD.

Amnesis

Yes, because everyone buys bronze inventory keys from IS for 9dc each when they are worth in game 1kk yang, while 9 dc is about 4kk, even silver keys are not worth buying from is, but yes, it’s all about loosing profit from bronze keys -.-

Yes, because everyone buys bronze inventory keys from IS for 9dc each when they are worth in game 1kk yang, while 9 dc is about 4kk, even silver keys are not worth buying from is, but yes, it’s all about loosing profit from bronze keys -.-
THE INVENTORY SHOULD BE OCCUPIED WITH ITEMS OBTAINED FROM METINE NOT WITH ELIXIS OF LIFE OR CHESTS AND KEYS OR ANY MINOR OBJECTS.