What's new

Summary progress of the server in the past months

Player

Hello fellas,

As the thread title says, aswell this is a general discussion, let's talk about review summary of the server in the past few months.
*This is just my perspective view of the server, in case someone gets offended*

So, server has been online for a while.
First of all i want to start with low-mid level.
Ok i know the point of this game is everyone to reach to the max level and do all the runs, but not every player gets satisfied with later game.
Nevermind, this is not the point of the discussion, i wanna say that previous WoM was somehow balanced, but here is forced just end level. What i wanna say:
The drop untill 45 level metins are horrible. Farming just red/blue pots from metins and getting just 1 changer per 20 metins, let me mention that i have 40% drop on items + IS package + 1h glove + the 4h item from the halloween event with drop bonus + from fox hunt, and i guess can't be more maxed than this, and my drop is again horrible.

What my point is, server have to be balanced from 1-105 level, becouse there are plenty of new players starting, and everyones are leveling becouse there aren't anymore low-mid level items or upgrade items for them aswell. Make the low-mid level more profitable so the players will stay, so the server will be balanced somehow. This is just my opinion, in case we should have inficent needs of speed server, if there will be deficiency of upgrade items or just items aswell, so everyone of the players must go high level or just stopping becouse there is no progress.

The basic potion craftings, that were with 15 moving speed, 3% attack speed etc etc, i am not sure about the values but i guess they were crafting from 15level, are still not implemented in game after months and months of existing of the server...

For now, if there is a discussion i am gonna metion another opinions from me, as i said just my opinion, i don't want anyone to be offended.
Let me hear from another players for further discussions and from the staff ofc.

Regards,

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hi Player, first of all, thank you for your contribution. However, I must say that I do not agree with low and mid farm not being worth. Combining the feedbacks we got so far + my own experiences, I can say that map1+map2 farm is very much worth for low levels. For low+mid, there is the advantage of having a lot of options to farm: valley, desert, temple, Naaga, DT (till blacksmith), fishing and mining are also unlocked around these levels. If you want to consider a bit higher options; sohan, fireland and forest are also worth the effort. I also see a lot of players around who prefer to stay at lv 35-42-55-60-61-65-70 instead of going to beta straight, apparently what they do feels worth to them.

Also worth to mention, calculating the good drop just based on changers is not very correct as the drop bonuses do not only affect the changer drop, but also anything else that is visible on the drop list.

Player

Hi Player, first of all, thank you for your contribution. However, I must say that I do not agree with low and mid farm not being worth. Combining the feedbacks we got so far + my own experiences, I can say that map1+map2 farm is very much worth for low levels. For low+mid, there is the advantage of having a lot of options to farm: valley, desert, temple, Naaga, DT (till blacksmith), fishing and mining are also unlocked around these levels. If you want to consider a bit higher options; sohan, fireland and forest are also worth the effort. I also see a lot of players around who prefer to stay at lv 35-42-55-60-61-65-70 instead of going to beta straight, apparently what they do feels worth to them.

Also worth to mention, calculating the good drop just based on changers is not very correct as the drop bonuses do not only affect the changer drop, but also anything else that is visible on the drop list.
Thank you for the reply, can you be kind and send the suggestion about the crafting potions from 15level <3

Last edited:

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Thank you for the replay, can you be kind and send the suggestion about the crafting potions from 15level <3
But what is the reason behind this suggestion if the liquids require lv 55 to consume anyway?

Lestat

Hi, I reply cause I was thinking on the status of the server too some days ago. I was noticing at least for Chunjo that shops in the city are becoming lesser and lesser. The game is on since different months and even if the effort for low lvs was acceptable in the begin cause everyone were there, now can be a problem. Honestly I think that a lot have been done like the improvement of DT. Bu things like the pet system is really a barrier I have friends that doesn't restart to play for it. For example now pet exp ring are more then 15kk, exp ring 1.5kk, passage tickets 2.5kk. Even tough these number can looks low for high levels, at lv 60 are a lot for the casual player. The typical day lets say 2/3h of gaming, would became not enough to make the money and exp, resulting in a really slow and tediuos progress to exp a pet and not your pg. Now I'm sure that some metin veteran will say "pff I make 38kkkk per hour at lv 60" but there are even new players or not so expert players that can't.
Now this is just a point, but I read in the forum lot of complains about low metins stone, idk directly but in general would be better to improve the low gameplay, and in the end go faster at the begin wouldn't be a great issue for the game cause lv 1-75 is the 10% of the gameplay considering the issues after lv 75 XD