Summer 2023 Creative Writing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
creative writing contest summer 2023 (1).png
๐Ÿ“ข Calling all adventurers and wordsmiths! ๐Ÿ“šโœจ
Brace yourselves for the most inspiring event of the year (no shade to the costume contest): our creative writing contest is about to kick off! ๐ŸŽ‰โœ๏ธ

Get ready to unleash your imagination and craft an in-game mission that will leave jaws dropping and hearts racing. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ”ฅ
We're on the lookout for spellbinding storytelling, flawless grammar, and oodles of creativity! ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ So, dive deep into the lore of WoM2, shake things up with mind-blowing twists, and design a mission that'll have players on the edge of their seats! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ”“ But hey, no boring and never-ending quests, folks! ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ˜ด We want the kind of quests that make players jump with excitement, conquer fearsome challenges, and shout, "I want more!" ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’ฅ

What we are looking for:
Creative storytelling & character design.
Clear objectives and logic.
It has to be accurate to the lore of WoM2.
Creative mission design (not just walking and killing stuff).
Originality. Good grammar and spelling.
You can choose the NPCs and monsters involved freely.

What we are NOT looking for:
Pretentious writing. This is not a literary contest, so keep the language simple and coherent, adapted to the WoM2 community.
Long and frustrating missions.
Repetitive missions. It has to be a quest that can be done only once.
Unrealistic/Nonexistant mechanics. While we appreciate the complexity of your ideas, remember this is Metin2. No, you cannot fly. No, you cannot swim. Try to think about other in-game quests while you write yours and get a hang of their limitations.
No AI generated content.

โ— You're able to participate until 27/7
by submitting your work in this thread. โ—

Prizes:
๐Ÿ†1st place

Your mission will be implemented in-game permanently, with credits given to your character.
250 DC

๐Ÿฅˆ2nd place
125 DC

๐Ÿฅ‰3rd place
70 DC

In case the story you submit is very compelling yet the mechanics might not be so suitable for the game, we'll rework it ourselves and try to keep the story intact in the process. Also, we decide the rewards for the mission. While you think about the mission, keep in mind the main objectives, how to make the story engaging for the community, and how to make the quest not so frustrating to finish.
This is a creative contest, so we are judging the creativity of the person.

Provide directives!
When you post your story in this thread, please state the level of the mission, the title & the objective(s) along with whatever you think is necessary.

The winners will be announced on the 29th of July.
Remember, only one entry per player, so make it COUNT! โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ† Happy writing! ๐Ÿ“โœจ

Warm wishes,
Essence.​

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Are you willing to implement a couple of new quest items should there be a need?

Sure thing, as long as they do not grant bonuses or anything like that! They should be used purely for the story. If you're feeling epic, you can also design the icons for these items! 32x32 with a transparent background, and we'll take it from there/use them as reference, but focus on the writing.

Sasek

Desert Impostor
(Level 35 mission)

1. (Go to Captain) Check the Yongbi Desert and find some clues about missing soliders. (There are some buildings on the desert where we can place dead NPC called "Stefano"
2. (After clicking the dead solider Stefaono) He has some cuts on the waist, seems he got killed by some strange kind of dagger... or a blade, let's find out. Kill a player from enemy kingdom to find out if he is an Impostor.
3. (After killing someone on the Desert from enemy kingdom Long Knife drops on the ground from him) I'v found the blade that were used to kill Stefano... I should go see the Captain and give him a report.
4. (After visiting Captain) Ohhh, so thats the blade of the impostor. Thanks for avenging our solider, this crazy assassin will no longer make a threat to us. Here is your reward.

Suggested Rewards:
Level 30 weapon +6
3x Green Bonus Changer
1x Blessing Marble

Im Jinx

"Demons" of the demon tower
Level 60
Go to Baek-Go

Baek-Go:
Oh here you are! Just when I need you!
Lately, the demon tower is getting more and more powerful and the demon army is getting bigger and bigger.
You have to stop them before they attack the nearby areas.
But once upon a time, those demon tower monsters were people...

Player:
So demons i've killed were real people?

Baek-Go:
Yes people...
I would like to find the cause and prevent people from turning into demons.
If you could get me samples of the remains of various demons, I might be able to do something.
Would you like to help me?

Player: (agree or refuse)
I can do this!

I can't handle this...

Baek-Go: (2 options)
Thank you so much! You will help the whole village.

I can't force you to do this...

{If option number 1}
Kill:
- 30 Demon Archers
- 30 Brutal Demon Archers
- 30 Demon Soldiers
- 30 Brutal Demon Soldiers
- 1 Demon King

Go back to Baek-Go

Baek-Go:
Hmm interesting... I think I can remedy that!
But for that I'll need a few more ingredients...
I need Blue Lilacs, Amethyst Ore and Eternal Flame.
You will have to go to Doyyumhwan.
You can get Blue Lilacs from the Fighting Tiger.
Try not to cut the lilacs, they usually grow on the creature's back.
Eternal flame can be obtained by killing the Fire King.
After his death, cut out his heart, this is the eternal flame.

Player:
I will do it.

{after}
Get:
100 Blue Lilac (you can drop it from Fighting Tiger)
500 Amethyst Ore
1 Eternal Flame (you can drop it from Flame King)

Go back to Baek-Go

Baek-Go:
Yes! Just what I was looking for!
If you give me some time, I'll be able to make the cure.
I will have one last request.
While I prepare the medicine, kill elite demon king.
He is the leader of the smaller squads in the demon tower.
Once you've done that, get back to me as soon as possible.

Kill:
Elite Demon King

Go back to Baek-Go

Baek-Go:
You've done the impossible again. I thank you for that. Thanks to you village
can be at peace and no one will be turned into a demon again.
While researching a cure, I found something you might like...
Once you wipe your blade with this, it will always be easier for you to get rid of demons.
Please accept this as my gratitude.

Rewards:
Exp
Yang
Bonus % vs Undead (i think that it should be around 5-8%)

(i will provide graphics for the needed items later)
1 Blue Lilac should drop every one or two tigers (only with ongoing mission). These are non tradeable.
Flame king eternal flame drop is 100% (only with ongoing mission) Non tradeable.
Yeah i think that's it for now
((And sorry for my english))

Edit got first image
Edit2 and another one (i hope this fits metin vibe)
Edit3 i think this heart is sick af

Attachments

• Blue Lilac.png
    Blue Lilac.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Eternal Flame.png
    Eternal Flame.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 808

The Secret of the Three Kingdoms
22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Diligent Librarian
Mr. Soon found a peculiar scroll while inventorying our library. Due to its exquisite nature, the scroll has been offered to Uriel for further study. He now asks for your assistance, once again. Go talk to Uriel, there might be a reward waiting for you there.

Once again, adventurer, you're answering my call. Our kingdom will never forget you!
Let's cut the chatter - history awaits!
We've come across this curious scroll, sealed, however, with a highly durable seal, from what it seems. We're afraid that prying it open might damage the contents.
As you can see, adventurer, this is no ordinary scroll. Its left border is made of ice and freezing to the touch, while the right border is made or pure embers, ready to ignite the rest of the scroll. Luckily, there's golden filigree on both sides that stops the elemental effects from ruining the scroll.

A seasoned adventurer like you already knows what must be done. Go pay a visit to the pure ice creatures of Mount Sohan and the pure fire creatures of Fireland. They must hold at least part of this scroll's secret.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Souls of Ice and Fire
Go to Mount Sohan and kill some Ice Golems, and to Fireland and kill some Flame Ghosts.
Gather 1 x Soul of Ice and 1 x Soul of Fire and return to Uriel.

Lovely! Not many can handle the creatures of pure ice and fire, but even fewer are those who can harvest and wield their souls.
Come on now, hand over the Soul of Ice and the Soul of Fire. We shall pour them over the scroll's seal. Let's hope that our assumptions are right and that we won't damage the scroll. Otherwise, Mr. Soon won't be keen on organizing the next Book Day anytime soon

You pour the Souls of Ice and Fire over the seal. At first, the seal melts into a crystalline liquid, but it soon turns to steam, evaporating completely. The scroll is now seal-less, ready to be opened. The left border is now solid ice, whereas the right border has been reduced to cinders.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Empty Scroll
The scroll is now open, but there's nothing on it. Uriel should take a closer look at it and give you the next hint. After all, you're an adventurer, not a librarian, nor a historian!

Ha, ha! Obviously, the scroll is empty. We've overcome only part of the magic that protects the information hidden in it!
Come on, hand it over, we must not linger, who knows what other magic protects this scroll. We wouldn't want to see it vanish just because you took too long!
Ah-ah! Notice, adventurer, the inner borders are not made of ice or fire, and the golden filigree is gone. Instead, there are three decorative lines running from top to bottom on each side - one red, one blue, one yellow.
Each line flows smoothly towards the middle of the scroll, where it abruptly stops, and takes the shape of a dagger. You know what this means, don't you, adventurer?

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Souls of War
Gather Souls from enemy players, as well as from your fellow warriors. Each Soul must be forged in battle, dropping only in Neutral Maps.

Gather 10 x Soul of Jinno, 10 x Soul of Shinsoo, 10 x Soul of Chunjo and return to Uriel.
Souls can drop only from players within 10 levels of your own.

We're always reduced to war, even between ourselves, even when the threat of the Metinstones is far from lurking in the darkness - it's at our very doorstep!
Hand me the valiant Souls of War, adventurer. I shall pour them over the scroll, you've done enough fighting for the day.

Uriel pours the Souls of War over the scroll. The three lines seem to disappear at first, but soon they become liquid and rush to each other. In a dance, they merge, combine, unify. Now there's a single line - a green one. Uriel's eyes grow wide in amazement, but with slight traces of fear.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
Uriel glances at the green lines on each side of the scroll. He doesn't care that the scroll is still empty. He tells you to return to Mr. Soon, recount to him what happened so far, assuring you that our trusty librarian will tell you everything.

Ah! What a clever way to mask information! First hide it behind the crazed elements that are now terrorizing our lands, helped by the Plague of the Metinstones, then behind the patriotism that surrounds each of the Three Kingdoms. Very clever, indeed!
What you have, here, adventurer, is the lost scroll of Johwa! A simple scroll in its time, you'll soon see why!

Mr. Soon whips out an inkwell and splashes it all over the scroll. It reacts to the ink violently, revealing the map of a city, with text in a language unknown to you under it.

You see, adventurer, the Metinstones are much more powerful and dangerous than you think. Also, this plague that we have around is certainly not the first, nor the worst. Long time ago, there were no Three Kingdoms. There was only Johwa and two Dynasties living in peace and harmony. But, as you know, war corrupts everything. One of the two Dynasties fled Johwa in an attempt to find and secure more power. They came across Deungsang Citadel. No one know what happened there, but soon after they fully established there, a Metinstone of Legend came down crashing towards Johwa. Its impact was so powerful that it split the city and the surrounding areas in three.
On the other hand, the impact on the living things was less physical, but more spiritual. The Metinstone of Legend held such cosmic power that it shattered the soul of every living being into three pieces as well. You know what this means, don't you, adventurer?

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Lie that Tells the Truth
Mr. Soon ends his story and gives you a soft look, smiling as always.

"Don't you worry, adventurer, these are all but children stories. Who knows what jester created this scroll? After all, I did find it in a stack of children's books, didn't I tell you this?" - Mr. Soon's words echo.

He swiftly packs the scroll and shoves it in his clothing. Then, he hands you your reward - the much expected reward. After all, finding the end to this "children's story" was no easy task.

Aubury

My submission describes the first part of a 6-part quest series dedicated to the teachings of Alchemy. The finished series will provide an overview of alchemy as one of the many building blocks of modern-day Metin world. Let's see how the first part fares among players.

Starting level: 60
Pre-requisites: Alchemy unlocked by completing previous quests

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
1. Baubles and Trinkets
The Alchemist would be glad if you could assist him with an unusual task.
Alchemist: Ah- I was just looking for you. As a renowned hero in this town, I must further instruct you on the various mystical aspects of this land. If you remember my past teachings, the alchemical feats we perform today were considered the toys of charlatans mere decades ago. To harvest mana, the ever-present life force, and subsequently bind it to an element of nature - this is what lies at the heart of alchemy.

Player: Yes, yes, thank you for the tale. When do I get to go on an adventure?

Alchemist: I haven't finished! If you are so eager to refuse my wisdom, then I will cut to the chase. Soon's wife, Aranyo, has complained of experiencing terrible nightmares lately. Seeing as Uriel and Baek-Go have not concluded the source of her affliction, I have been tasked with solving the puzzle. Each day presents a new challenge, a possible breakthrough in the refinement of my fine craft. I do not have the time to see her, therefore I elect you as my representative.

Player: I'd be up for the task, but how will I be able to-

Alchemist: Not in a hurry anymore, eh? I trust you can do this. The knowledge is with you - you must only apply it. Off with you now!

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
2. They Come at Night
Talk to Aranyo about her recent nightmares.
Player: Mrs. Aranyo, I have arrived at the request of the Alchemist. I understand you have had trouble getting quality sleep recently.

Aranyo: Please, you must help me! I feel as if I'm slowly losing my sanity. My eyes feel heavy and tired. I don't think I will take this much longer...

Player: Do you recall when your nightmares first began?

Aranyo: My dreams were invaded a couple of weeks ago, though it feels like months have passed. As my weeks are uneventful, I don't have any idea what could have caused these mind tricks. I have even resorted to wearing protective jewels and ordering custom-crafted talismans from the local shamans. Nighttime is approaching ever faster with each passing day. I fear the night, adventurer, I'm scared. Each night I see the same imagery-

Player: What exactly do you see in your nightmares?

Aranyo: I hate to think about it. There it comes, surrounded by a pale, green aura. It has a weak glow, but it illuminates a demon. A terrible beast I tell you! Its hair hanging in long, sharp strands. There is some light reflecting from those locks and shining right into my eyes. Just thinking about it, I feel the sensation of it depriving me of my life force. As if I'm a fly caught in a spider's web. I cannot continue to talk about this. You have to help me!

Player: Your wrist! It looks inflamed. Your entire arm too just now!

Aranyo: There's no need to concern yourself with that - it's the jade working to preserve my health. It's how I know it works. Unfortunately, it's not enough to keep the nightmares at bay. Please go now, I need a moment of rest.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
3. Spreading Influence
Return to the Alchemist with your tidings about Aranyo.
Alchemist: What did Aranyo tell you of her troubles?

Player: The more she spoke, the less it sounded like a physical ailment. I theorize her ailment could be supernatural. How do I provide salvation from an invisible creature? A demon, she described it, and then...

Alchemist: A demon, you say? It's no wonder our brightest minds couldn't reach a conclusion. We who deal with mana might yet uncover this blight. I see she has also taken some precautions by wearing a jade accessory. Though I doubt it can protect her indefinitely.

Player: I'm not sure. I have never seen a jade ward have such a detrimental effect on someone.

Alchemist: Of course! You just connected some important dots. Listen, I would like you to bring Aranyo's jade bracelet to me. There is something I would like to inspect.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
4. Glimmer of Green
Retrieve the jade bracelet from Aranyo, then bring it to the Alchemist.
Aranyo: What? You would strip me of my prized jade ward? It's very expensive and I would not see it harmed in the wrong hands. On the other hand, as you are my only hope, I will oblige. Please, bring it back to me soon.

Player: I will return the bracelet to you as soon as time permits.

1689545558095.png Item obtained: Discolored bracelet

After retuning to Alchemist:​
1689545558095.png Discolored bracelet is removed from player's inventory.

Alchemist: Ha! As I suspected. The culprit is none other than an imposter of the magnificent jade mineral. Old age has dulled many of my senses, except for one. I can feel mana surging through this bracelet, and not the good kind. I'm interested in how Aranyo came into possession of such a trinket. Surely its previous owner must have experienced the same struggles as our dear patient.

Player: You would suggest us to?

Alchemist: -to craft a new ward for Aranyo. One made of pure jade. You see, inexperienced alchemists might have dismissed this as true jade. Mastery over currents of mana in the minerals and metals tells me this is but a sorry replica. Aranyo has been wearing green quartz, though this often happens to folks unititiated in the subtleties of materials. While I neutralize this bracelet, I ask that you bring me some raw jade and a crystal of earth. The earth elementals dwelling in the Snake Wastelands use such crystals to support their physical forms. Be warned - without a host, the crystals will turn to dust in no time. Make haste.

Player: I will set out at once.

Alchemist: Good. We shall prepare a suitable replacement for Aranyo. Afterwards, you can check on her condition.

Attachments

• 1689547018543.png
    1689547018543.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1689547329323.png
    1689547329323.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1689547350537.png
    1689547350537.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1689548181926.png
    1689548181926.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 0

Aubury

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
5. Jade Nightmares
1689550656595.png1689550647324.png

Bring 200 Jade ore and a Crystal of Earth to the Alchemist. The earth elementals in Snakefield might have a crystal.
Quest objective: Talk to Alchemist once player has 200x Jade ore and 1x Crystal of Earth in their inventory.
1689550644397.png Crystal of Earth: 20% drop chance from Stone Golem and Stone Thrower (forgot the correct name). Once a crystal is picked up by a player, it has a duration of 3 minutes, after which it disappears.

After returning to Alchemist:​
200 Jade ore and Crystal of Earth are removed from player's inventory.

Alchemist: You work fast when the townspeople's well-being is at stake. Let's see about crafting that bracelet. I should be finished in a few moments. It takes time to mold the shape and work with the crystal to craft a protective charm.

Player: Take your time.

Alchemist: It's done. Kindly bring this charm to Aranyo. In the odd case that she spots the difference between the two bracelets, just tell her that I took care in polishing her bracelet. I'll talk with you afterwards.

1689550678806.png Item obtained: Pristine jade bracelet

After talking to Aranyo:​

1689550671402.png Pristine jade bracelet is removed from player's inventory.

Aranyo: My precious ward! I must tell you I slept much better last night. I dare not say the pale demon has disappeared, as I don't want to get my hopes up. The ward will continue to protect me, as it always has. I can feel my vitality surging again. I will find a way to reach you should my nightmares haunt me again tonight. I thank you for your selfless aid, adventurer.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
6. Earth's Gifts
The Alchemist has some concluding words regarding your latest mission.
Alchemist: You must be wondering why I entrusted this task to you. Wielding the power of alchemy does not come without trial and error. The green quartz you delivered from Aranyo was charged with malice and ill intent. Mana has the odd property of remembering. I cannot advise how that tainted ward came into existence, but I am glad you have helped me get rid of it.

Player: That's it? So much for the dangerous adventure.

Alchemist: Now, now. If it is peril you seek, it will surely find you. I offer you wisdom today. Jade is held in high regard for its regenerative and healing properties. It is worn as a means to prolong ones life. As an aspiring alchemist, you must always understand the matter you are working with. One misstep, one move in the wrong direction and the matter becomes corrupted and unstable. Instead of allowing life force to flow freely, it gets depleted, as seen with Aranyo.
Since the days of eld, people have attempted to use the arcane arts to draw substance from thin air. The laws of the arcane cannot produce this outcome, no matter how much we try to bend the rules. We do, however, have the power to manipulate substance into serving the greater good. Think of ways how the gifts of the earth might be helpful to you and your companions.
Let this rare specimen of Jade be a reminder to you that we are not eternal. As a prominent adventurer, you must keep your perseverance in the face of elements, as you have thus far. The people are looking up to your deeds now.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
Reward:
3x Antique Jade
10x Cor Draconis (Rough)​

Toxic

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Diligent Librarian
Mr. Soon found a peculiar scroll while inventorying our library. Due to its exquisite nature, the scroll has been offered to Uriel for further study. He now asks for your assistance, once again. Go talk to Uriel, there might be a reward waiting for you there.

Once again, adventurer, you're answering my call. Our kingdom will never forget you!
We've come across this curious scroll, sealed, however, with a highly durable seal, from what it seems. We're afraid that prying it open might damage the contents.
As you can see, adventurer, this is no ordinary scroll. Its left border is made of ice and freezing to the touch, while the right border is made or pure embers, ready to ignite the rest of the scroll. Luckily, there's golden filigree on both sides that stops the elemental effects from ruining the scroll.

A seasoned adventurer like you already knows what must be done. Go pay a visit to the pure ice creatures of Mount Sohan and the pure fire creatures of Fireland. They must hold at least part of this scroll's secret.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
Go to Mount Sohan and kill some Ice Golems, and to Fireland and kill some Flame Ghosts.

Lovely! Not many can handle the creatures of pure ice and fire, but even fewer are those who can harvest and wield their souls.
Come on now, hand over the Soul of Ice and the Soul of Fire. We shall pour them over the scroll's seal. Let's hope that our assumptions are right and that we won't damage the scroll. Otherwise, Mr. Soon won't be keen on organizing the next Book Day anytime soon

You pour the Souls of Ice and Fire over the seal. At first, the seal melts into a crystalline liquid, but it soon turns to steam, evaporating completely. The scroll is now seal-less, ready to be opened. The left border is now solid ice, whereas the right border has been reduced to cinders.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Empty Scroll
The scroll is now open, but there's nothing on it. Uriel should take a closer look at it and give you the next hint. After all, you're an adventurer, not a librarian, nor a historian!

Ha, ha! Obviously, the scroll is empty. We've overcome only part of the magic that protects the information hidden in it!
Come on, hand it over, we must not linger, who knows what other magic protects this scroll. We wouldn't want to see it vanish just because you took too long!
Ah-ah! Notice, adventurer, the inner borders are not made of ice or fire, and the golden filigree is gone. Instead, there are three decorative lines running from top to bottom on each side - one red, one blue, one yellow.
Each line flows smoothly towards the middle of the scroll, where it abruptly stops, and takes the shape of a dagger. You know what this means, don't you, adventurer?

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Souls of War
Gather Souls from enemy players, as well as from your fellow warriors. Each Soul must be forged in battle, dropping only in Neutral Maps.

Gather 10 x Soul of Jinno, 10 x Soul of Shinsoo, 10 x Soul of Chunjo and return to Uriel.

We're always reduced to war, even between ourselves, even when the threat of the Metinstones is far from lurking in the darkness - it's at our very doorstep!
Hand me the valiant Souls of War, adventurer. I shall pour them over the scroll, you've done enough fighting for the day.

Uriel pours the Souls of War over the scroll. The three lines seem to disappear at first, but soon they become liquid and rush to each other. In a dance, they merge, combine, unify. Now there's a single line - a green one. Uriel's eyes grow wide in amazement, but with slight traces of fear.

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
Uriel glances at the green lines on each side of the scroll. He doesn't care that the scroll is still empty. He tells you to return to Mr. Soon, recount to him what happened so far, assuring you that our trusty librarian will tell you everything.

Ah! What a clever way to mask information! First hide it behind the crazed elements that are now terrorizing our lands, helped by the Plague of the Metinstones, then behind the patriotism that surrounds each of the Three Kingdoms. Very clever, indeed!
What you have, here, adventurer, is the lost scroll of Johwa! A simple scroll in its time, you'll soon see why!

Mr. Soon whips out an inkwell and splashes it all over the scroll. It reacts to the ink violently, revealing the map of a city, with text in a language unknown to you under it.

You see, adventurer, the Metinstones are much more powerful and dangerous than you think. Also, this plague that we have around is certainly not the first, nor the worst. Long time ago, there were no Three Kingdoms. There was only Johwa and two Dynasties living in peace and harmony. But, as you know, war corrupts everything. One of the two Dynasties fled Johwa in an attempt to find and secure more power. They came across Deungsang Citadel. No one know what happened there, but soon after they fully established there, a Metinstone of Legend came down crashing towards Johwa. Its impact was so powerful that it split the city and the surrounding areas in three.
On the other hand, the impact on the living things was less physical, but more spiritual. The Metinstone of Legend held such cosmic power that it shattered the soul of every living being into three pieces as well. You know what this means, don't you, adventurer?

22px-Scroll_Closed.png

"Don't you worry, adventurer, these are all but children stories. Who knows what jester created this scroll? After all, I did find it in a stack of children's books, didn't I tell you this?" - Mr. Soon's words echo.

He swiftly packs the scroll and shoves it in his clothing. Then, he hands you your reward - the much expected reward. After all, finding the end to this "children's story" was no easy task.
If this isn't the best way possible to ever pop johwa back on, idk what is..

Himera

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Diligent Librarian

22px-Scroll_Closed.png

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Empty Scroll

22px-Scroll_Closed.png
The Souls of War

22px-Scroll_Closed.png

22px-Scroll_Closed.png

this is amazing

Skiba911

Mission lvl 50
Monsters among monsters

*Blacksmith:
As you already know I'm the best blacksmith around but even a blacksmith like me can have a hard time gathering materials.
Lately I've been interested in various monster parts that would enhance both armor and weapons.
The problem is that these creatures are extremely strong.
There are rumors that some kind of mutation has taken place that has made these monsters become stronger and also more intelligent.
Fighting them without a plan will surely be doomed to failure.
Some monsters will not be enough just to defeat, you will
have to force them even to expel tears...
If you think you can do it, bring me these monster parts:
- Tear of Proud Desert Outlaw
- Talisman of Dark Colonel
- Ice Marble of Proud Ice Golem

*Player:
I will slay those monsters.

(As you bring them to Blacksmith)
*Blacksmith:
Thank You for your very significant help. Now let me upgrade your inventory...

*Player:
Won't you break my stuff again?...

*Blacksmith:
Relax, there is 100% chance of me not failing this one!

Rewards:
2% vs monsters
2% block chance
2% movement speed

Bonus Info:
There is 5% drop of each item from each monster (it can drop even without a mission). Here are some images.
I thought it would be cool to make use of these proud monsters that has no drop.
Dark Colonel can be only found in Hwang Temple
Proud Ice Golem in Mount Sohan
Proud Desert Outlaw (Or only Proud Outlaw i actually forgot his name) can be found in Desert.
These have unique colors so it's pretty easy to notice them.
I really hope i got this in time

Attachments

• Tear Of Proud Outlaw.png
    Tear Of Proud Outlaw.png
    1,004 bytes · Views: 0
  • Ice Marble Of Proud Ice Golem.png
    Ice Marble Of Proud Ice Golem.png
    940 bytes · Views: 0
  • Talisman of Dark Colonel.png
    Talisman of Dark Colonel.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to all three winners of our Creative Writing Contest! The following entries stood out for their exceptional creativity, captivating storytelling, and unique writing styles:
  • 1st place - Aubury
  • 2nd place - ImJinx
  • 3rd place - Skiba911
Your talent shines through in every word, and we are excited to see where your imagination take you next. For those who didn't win, keep writing and exploring your creativity โ€“ your participation was appreciated. Let's continue to support and uplift each other in our shared love for art. Great job, everyone! ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‰

I'd like to ask the winners to contact me in private with the name of their in-game character in order to claim the DCs prize!
Best regards,
WoM2 Team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.