What's new

Sura Lion Sword (Lvl 75 weapon)

MaliPH

Hello there, I don't like to see unused itms, so I was thiking about Lion Sword. This weapon have no real use, because the Poison Sword is the main sword for PVM at 75, so why not to make them have the same specs. Delete the magical attack value from Lion Sword and increase the attack value same as Poison Sword have.
Lion_Sword.png
=
Poison_Sword.png

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

so i assume you meant to just clone Poison Sword's stats into Lion to make them identical regarding that but looks would be different. I forwarded your suggestion to the team!

Regards.

MaliPH

Hello,

so i assume you meant to just clone Poison Sword's stats into Lion to make them identical regarding that but looks would be different. I forwarded your suggestion to the team!

Regards.
Exactly, to see sura using his weapon too, not only poison sword! Thank you! 🥰

tayTaytay

does it make sense? spend money to change the bonus and upgrade it and in the end you can only sell it to suras
since suras do less dmg then maybe give it same/smaller av but compensate with a higher magic attack value

Toxic

A wild idea would be to make the poison sword warrior only and then make the lion sword equally good but literally every sura on the server would lose their mind about it - rightfully so :ROFLMAO:
It would've probably been easier if some change like this was done before the server was opened

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
A wild idea would be to make the poison sword warrior only and then make the lion sword equally good but literally every sura on the server would lose their mind about it - rightfully so :ROFLMAO:
It would've probably been easier if some change like this was done before the server was opened
very true, before server opening is easy but now...im afraid it wont be considered on already running server.

Regards.

Shenron

In my opinion, it's a good idea, and it could even have a little more damage, which would differentiate the weapons between the warrior and the sura, and the sura would be at least a little closer to the warrior's damage

Zwierz

The poison sword is expensive only because it is the best weapon for sura (apart from the rune sword). The lion sword is currently improved compared to the base DMG and no further changes are needed.

CAAB

to make them identical but different looks is kinda pointless !

but
In my opinion, it's a good idea, and it could even have a little more damage, which would differentiate the weapons between the warrior and the sura, and the sura would be at least a little closer to the warrior's damage
to make sura have some extra DMG push after the nerfs that suras been getting ( first dispel then fear ) .. yeah +1 on that

Suras Life matters :(

AdamlMalysz

The thing is even boosted version of lion sword is worse than poison, but it requires the same investment. Either lion sword should be as good as poison to have any use or it should require less investment. Most of the people agree that now it's too late to make lion sword as good or better than poison so maybe reduce the cost of upgrading it. For example instead of upgrading it with pearls upgrade it with clams, or increase a chance of upgrading by 10% there is still problem with rolling good avg, but at least upgrading would be cheap.

Zwierz

The thing is even boosted version of lion sword is worse than poison, but it requires the same investment. Either lion sword should be as good as poison to have any use or it should require less investment. Most of the people agree that now it's too late to make lion sword as good or better than poison so maybe reduce the cost of upgrading it. For example instead of upgrading it with pearls upgrade it with clams, or increase a chance of upgrading by 10% there is still problem with rolling good avg, but at least upgrading would be cheap.
It is much cheaper and more common, so you can always risk upgrading it in the DT. Upgrading it with clams will destroy its price and the +9 lion sword is currently worth half the price of the poison sword+9, which seems to be a fair price for a slightly weaker alternative.
Let's not forget that it also has a magic attack value, which is not available in the poison and it is probably useful when beating metins with sura BM.

Zwierz

you play as a warrior, so this topic probably doesn't concern you.
Yes, I play as a warrior, but it has nothing to do with it. Better tell me why you care so much about buff the lion sword? Maybe because you own it instead of collecting money and buying a poison like other players.
You must understand that there are weapons in the metin that are weaker and less useful than others, for example: nymph's sword and exorcist's sword

Zwierz

I didn't start this topic, although as a sura I like this idea, I think other suras would like it too.
You don't like this idea because you are a sura, but because you are the owner of a lion sword. Just like every other person who thinks this idea is good XD