What's new

Team is not impartial

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the beginning of the game the soul stone could be used with exo
ordinary players were not told that there would be no income from guild buildings (When I told Baloo about it, he said nobody forced you to buy guild land)
the first few people who could cut the aqua dragon could cut dragons very often
while ordinary players were spending days for sky gems, somehow some "lucky players" had dozens of sky gems in the shop

these are just the ones I've noticed.
this team is either biased or really the most incompetent community in the world
In both cases, if there is no change, they will suffer the most.

Boy67the7

tell me something new.

Not even 1% of the playerbase uses the forum so these things never come to them so they dont ever know about that and keep playing.

If everybody had that information the server would be dead so good for the guys that still play that these informations dont spread.

Edit: I played over 50 servers and was in teams of some of them. The GMs also play the game and are (mostly) in high guilds who farm the end bosses and are the strongest because they play the game often. So its no suprise that some of these guild had advantages with some of the Team in their guild.

tell me something new.

Not even 1% of the playerbase uses the forum so these things never come to them so they dont ever know about that and keep playing.

If everybody had that information the server would be dead so good for the guys that still play that these informations dont spread.

Edit: I played over 50 servers and was in teams of some of them. The GMs also play the game and are (mostly) in high guilds who farm the end bosses and are the strongest because they play the game often. So its no suprise that some of these guild had advantages with some of the Team in their guild.
the problem here is not that the gm or someone else is farming a lot of sky gems or killing dragons over and over again, they have made too much profit from this and now other players are having difficulty

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
Hello,

These are serious allegations you guys are rambling about in this post, i suggest you base your commentary on concise information you know and not spread false information that might get you banned.
If you follow the structure of WoM organization, the staff members that also play the game are strictly forbidden from using or sharing any information they get working within the WoM team and we are monitored the same way a player would be to prevent such thing from happening.
That being said, i will go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.