What's new

THIEF GLOVE TO 2H

imzenow

I think its time to modifiy the duration of thief glove to standard 2h, 2 days 10 shops with them, it will remain that one glove with 10kkk, i dont think people farms them anymore with interest and the ones who tries to sell them with 10-15kk must be delusional

TVA

Given that the drop is low and thief gloves spiked to 10kk, I would say that it's safe to make a new thief glove(2h) and to make it drop from 85/90 metins.
I propose to be added as a new item because there might be people with 5 inventories of thief gloves.

Zwierz

Czas nie jest problemem, szansa na wypadnięcie jest zbyt niska. Zrzucam 2-3 rękawiczki z 11k dmg w lesie (1h + 1 rękawiczka na następną godzinę) i późno w nocy, gdy nie ma tłumu.

From my observations of the off-topic discord channel, it turns out that you are a fighter and the king of the forest, and you say that you drop 2-3 gloves per hour? XD

Acorn

My personal opinion is to watch the market, and if prices keep increasing and remain at a point of 10kk+ then maybe a change to drop/time might need to happen. I don't believe a change from 1h to 2h is really needed, but potentially an increase in drop might be needed if prices keep climbing and remain at a high cost. A knee jerk reaction of immediately buffing the drop of gloves is not advisable as this could just be market manipulation by an individual/bunch of individuals.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

no offense but i doubt there will be any modification on existing thief gloves, nor we'll be getting a new thief glove version.
My opinion about it.

Regards.

imzenow

and do you think 10kk for 1h thief glove is a decent price? i would pay 15kk for 2h, ill find it a good deal!!!

Sarcosuchus

expensive glove prices only make red forest farmer happy. for all other players, the money spent on glove is just a very high tax. moreover, when even red forest farmer complains about glove drop, a change is necessary

Toxic

Just add an option somewhere to craft 2h glove from x2 1h gloves and some yang fee. Making everyone happy is really not that hard.

Player

They lowered the drop of Thief gloves, becouse of easter event.
But they didn't gave us that information.
Staff explain?

Zwierz

They lowered the drop of Thief gloves, becouse of easter event.
But they didn't gave us that information.
Staff explain?
May I ask how you checked it? Maybe the demand increased simply because of the Easter event and that is the reason for the price increase?

Player

May I ask how you checked it? Maybe the demand increased simply because of the Easter event and that is the reason for the price increase?
When i asked IG chat few days ago wtf is with this price, some player from red empire - sent me a pm and he told me they lowered the thief gloves drop...

Zwierz

When i asked IG chat few days ago wtf is with this price, some player from red empire - sent me a pm and he told me they lowered the thief gloves drop...
And if some random player told you so, there was no question. I hope in your life you don't trust everything you hear on the street.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
i am totally sure this is the case, but some players are like: why not to blame staff when you are lacking something, right? Excuse me but you can not trust random stranger's comment more than a staff member and so spread this information around.
Staff is very transparent about boosts and nerfs of any item and its clearly visible in patchnotes.

Regards