What's new

thief's glove

Sarcosuchus

in the first months of the server, the price of the gloves had decreased a lot as most of the players were farming in the red forest and it was the right decision to nerf the duration from 2 hours to 1 hour.
but now the price of gloves is not low at all, in fact I think it is more than it should be. the high price of the glove will only please red forest farmers, the rest of the majority will not be satisfied with it. i think the value of the glove should be at a more reasonable level.
My suggestions:
ghost forest farmers should also have gloves drop (maybe only from chaos metins)
The duration of gloves should increase from 1 hour to 2 hours. Even if you don't do this, gloves should be removable (lost when removed, not in inventory)
increase glove drops
reduce the level required to drop gloves from metin stones from 75 to 65

TVA

There are a lot of thief gloves on the market.
So it's not a problem of supply/demand.
The Red Forest farmers decided to pump their profits/hour - so they increased the thief glove price.
The same thing is with Time Elixir L - people who farm bosses don't want to sell it below price of dc - so we are buying from players who sells dc.
I don't know if GM's should interfere in pump/dump schemes of players.

Toxic

+1 for the glove thing and @MNY us at 105 don't GAF if the gloves are 5kk or 7kk or 10kk, that amount doesn't mean anything for us but it's too much for lower levels and it's unbalanced imho

Akca

I agree with you. Thief Gloves are too expensive for us. We are farming low level so we need it. If you lucky you can find 5kk if you are not everybody sell 6-6.5kk ....

TVA

I don't farm in red forest, so it's good for me if they will become cheaper.
At low lvl it only makes sense to use it while farming orc tooth/curse books/esoteric premier/45 lvl metin.
Current supply/demand seems to be pretty balanced.
If we are gonna increase the thief gloves duration without decreasing the drop of them with 20-30% there will just too many of them on the market.
The 2h gloves will be cheaper than 4kk and red forest profits will be equal to fireland.
Anyway - we could try this experiment if something will get f*cked, the drop of thief glove could be adjusted

darwizzy

"The same thing is with Time Elixir L - people who farm bosses don't want to sell it below price of dc - so we are buying from players who sells dc." @MNY

The drop of them from bosses is bad af, I don't think 10% of the server supply comes from beta bosses. The drop is even lower than that of soul stones i think.

Ulyse

Players are the one who give the prices, not staff. There are 50+ shops with thief gloves. The price just up with 1kk and in my opinion this is not so relative and i'm sure there will be changes for prices aniway. -1 for this post.

IDemonI

Players are the one who give the prices, not staff. There are 50+ shops with thief gloves. The price just up with 1kk and in my opinion this is not so relative and i'm sure there will be changes for prices aniway. -1 for this post.
How is not needing as many gloves to farm, while keeping the drop rate the same, not relevant? 🤡 The change is well needed, so we wont see 3 shops with gloves, each having them at 10kk/piece like last week

AdamlMalysz

personally I prefer 1h glove as it gives more flexibility, so instead of expanding the time, I would prefer to increase the drop and make gloves stackable.

Zwierz

The thief's gloves come at the right price. The argument that they used to be cheaper and now new players have a harder time is wrong. Let's not forget that everything used to be cheaper and we sold Changers for ~1,2 KK and soul stones for ~12-13kk, not to mention marble which used to be worth much less.
To sum up - we paid less, we earned less. So stop crying everyone because for a week I've been seeing constant complaints about how difficult the server is.

ThePlayer

The thief's gloves come at the right price. The argument that they used to be cheaper and now new players have a harder time is wrong. Let's not forget that everything used to be cheaper and we sold Changers for ~1,2 KK and soul stones for ~12-13kk, not to mention marble which used to be worth much less.
To sum up - we paid less, we earned less. So stop crying everyone because for a week I've been seeing constant complaints about how difficult the server is.
You will take back your words when server's population goes down... but keep up your arguments!

Zwierz

You will take back your words when server's population goes down... but keep up your arguments!
I have the impression that most people finish the game when they reach the red forest, where theoretically they should be satisfied with the good prices of the gloves. I think the problem is not high prices but poor mentality.

Halferny

in the first months of the server, the price of the gloves had decreased a lot as most of the players were farming in the red forest and it was the right decision to nerf the duration from 2 hours to 1 hour.
but now the price of gloves is not low at all, in fact I think it is more than it should be. the high price of the glove will only please red forest farmers, the rest of the majority will not be satisfied with it. i think the value of the glove should be at a more reasonable level.
My suggestions:
ghost forest farmers should also have gloves drop (maybe only from chaos metins)
The duration of gloves should increase from 1 hour to 2 hours. Even if you don't do this, gloves should be removable (lost when removed, not in inventory)
increase glove drops
reduce the level required to drop gloves from metin stones from 75 to 65
an arrangement can be made for beginners and low level farmers.
Gloves are too expensive +1

SairusHunt

The only real pain is the fact that gloves dont drop under lv 75, which is an outdated logic for a server at this stage. Being able to enter red forest at lv 65 just to have the most important drop there blocked is just not ideal anymore.