What's new

To Romanian Streamers

skoupa

You are the majority of the server's population and many of you stream in romanian language. In my opinion you could gain some more viewers if you could just change the client language to English and maybe add some English in the youtube video titles. Its very hard for a non romanian to watch a stream or a video completely in romanian.

Don't take me wrong, I am not telling you to speak english, I am just talking about the client so everyone can at least understand your bonus/drops etc 😄

skoupa

Guys the point of the post wasn't to start a fight. I would prefer to watch paint dry than learn any language at this point in my life, even farming wolf claws+ and selling them for 10k each seems more fun.

steph68

We start conversation in ro bcs the majority of server are ro, if u want to do a conversation u need to learn the majority langauge or shutup.

Hamericanu

You are the majority of the server's population and many of you stream in romanian language. In my opinion you could gain some more viewers if you could just change the client language to English and maybe add some English in the youtube video titles. Its very hard for a non romanian to watch a stream or a video completely in romanian.

Don't take me wrong, I am not telling you to speak english, I am just talking about the client so everyone can at least understand your bonus/drops etc 😄
It's good for getting more people on server , you're right , I'm too romanian , I'm in the US for the last 8 years , i know English good , but idk it's more " satisfying " when you play in you'r language I mean in our cause Romanian.

sie777

They could create a different chat for RO race individuals and they wont bother normal EN human players.