What's new

Closed Tytanu, Reptilianu "Bug using"

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriana

Hello there,

as i saw everything from 3rd perspective months ago "Thuggy" got banned because of a bug he was using where he could bug bosses into not attacking and that problem from staff words "it cant be done in a few seconds we needed to take 2h to reproduce that bug" so the Thuggy got banned first for 30 days, and the Polish people for example 3XX was putting with the whole server so much presssure on the whole staff that they ended up banning Thuggy for permanent and for me it seemed fair all good till now, many people from Hated got banned again and for what? for the same fcking bug????? the bug after Thuggy started to play clean again and even told the Staff and made a ticket since he played again HE MADE A TICKET where he said that the bug still exist and is not out of the Metin2 and even staff said "we made so the bug doesnt work anymore" yes for sure i see how you are telling the bug doesnt work anymore but it can be reproduced so you guys are banning random people like Tytanu69 for the same thing who didnt had anything to do with it atleast show us proof where they were using it in the last few weeks since the original Thuggy got banned for me its a fcking joke and im not even a Hated member, i cant believe a server changes his opinion so fast and bans people out of nowhere maybe cuz they feel like it and ohh someone said something bad about me, and i dont wanna talk about Ania because she is one of the most unprofessional GM ive ever seen on a Pserver and if you still let that slip as a Staff Member i can say for sure many people will quit the Server when Staff is banning people however they feel like sorry but thats my opinion

Best Regards Koriana

Cluss

This Bug got Reported Multiple times and now this again?!?!?!?!?
For Real is this for real?
Noone used this bug, Thuggy reported it, I reported it, that its still out there and now ban tytanu repti etc.?
Good luck with this server holy

Stforjanka

This Bug got Reported Multiple times and now this again?!?!?!?!?
For Real is this for real?
Noone used this bug, Thuggy reported it, I reported it, that its still out there and now ban tytanu repti etc.?
Good luck with this server holy
Imagine bugging during peak hours and expecting noone to see it. Simply brainless. 🖕

Koriana

Hello there,

as i saw everything from 3rd perspective months ago "Thuggy" got banned because of a bug he was using where he could bug bosses into not attacking and that problem from staff words "it cant be done in a few seconds we needed to take 2h to reproduce that bug" so the Thuggy got banned first for 30 days, and the Polish people for example 3XX was putting with the whole server so much presssure on the whole staff that they ended up banning Thuggy for permanent and for me it seemed fair all good till now, many people from Hated got banned again and for what? for the same fcking bug????? the bug after Thuggy started to play clean again and even told the Staff and made a ticket since he played again HE MADE A TICKET where he said that the bug still exist and is not out of the Metin2 and even staff said "we made so the bug doesnt work anymore" yes for sure i see how you are telling the bug doesnt work anymore but it can be reproduced so you guys are banning random people like Tytanu69 for the same thing who didnt had anything to do with it atleast show us proof where they were using it in the last few weeks since the original Thuggy got banned for me its a fcking joke and im not even a Hated member, i cant believe a server changes his opinion so fast and bans people out of nowhere maybe cuz they feel like it and ohh someone said something bad about me, and i dont wanna talk about Ania because she is one of the most unprofessional GM ive ever seen on a Pserver and if you still let that slip as a Staff Member i can say for sure many people will quit the Server when Staff is banning people however they feel like sorry but thats my opinion

Best Regards Koriana
i cant believe "ania" is abusing his power once again for real we saw what happened in the past and how ania got kicked out of the staff from other wom2 server

darwizzy

So thuggy started playing on reptilianu accounts, if he indeed started abusing bugs on his accounts, then the ban is fair since it provided him with an "unfair advantage". What advantage did Tytanu gained from all of this? Was any bug abused on his accounts? If not then the ban is unfair.

Toxic

Not a hated member but you know everything suuuure XDDDDDDD
Keep dreaming Ania will change her mind LMAO

Stforjanka

but tytanu was never part of it he didnt do anything he doesnt even have pvm items like i heard, its just because thuggy was 1 time logging into tytanu for leveling a shaman for 2h
I dont know if he did or didn't, but it's hard not to doubt everything any of u say, my "not even a hated member" friend.

Koriana

Not a hated member but you know everything suuuure XDDDDDDD
Keep dreaming Ania will change her mind LMAO
you know that if 1 big guild will leave the server the other big guild will leave too since there is nothing to fight for and no pvp at all?

Mamut

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
As we stated in our previous statement we won't discuss anymore any public ban cases like this.
Sending the ticket to report the bug doesn't give you any immunity against taking penalty if you decide to use it again.
I'm closing the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.