What's new

Update for the posibility to block any foreign buff, if you choose to

SACRU

Good day,
I want to propose you a system in which you can let each player choose, each time they are about to be blessed, IF they want to be blessed or NOT. The same as it is with trade, an agreement for each side when a blessing session would start (you should accept it once per log in or per 24h or something similar).

A lot of times I am farming and then a buff appears to "bless" me, with the intention to take a part of my loot, given they will also take some of it because of their buff that I NEVER wanted. I have no option to refuse that annoying and "helpful" buff, nor cannot I make it disappear with log out or change character.
It had happened a lot of times, and I am sure it is not just me. This happens especially when a lower level player destroys a lower level metin and they try to get some of the drop from you (so if they cannot take your loot by attacking your metin cause it will give them 0 drop, they are doing it with their "help" with the buff). Very greedy, shady and low behavior. But this should be stopped.

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited: