What's new

Upp Rates increase

Zaton

Friend of mine sunk 2kkk in uppitems and stones of blacksmith into his 75 weapon (it's still not +9), when you can literally buy a poison+9 for 1kkk from the market.
Something aint right with those upprates.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

team is already aware of these upgrade chance issues and well costs as well. I can not say what will be done and if get something done about it, but it does sound like a problem and they are aware. I believe you are demotivated and feeling depressed about it, but lets hope for the better. Hopefully there will be a proper solution to this. I'm just notifying you, so you dont feel this topic is ignored.

Regards ❤️

sie777

Hello,

team is already aware of these upgrade chance issues and well costs as well. I can not say what will be done and if get something done about it, but it does sound like a problem and they are aware. I believe you are demotivated and feeling depressed about it, but lets hope for the better. Hopefully there will be a proper solution to this. I'm just notifying you, so you dont feel this topic is ignored.

Regards ❤️
thats why we love u!

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

if it wasnt meantioned means it isnt changed to anything else, besides the Blacksmith in DT and things related toGuild Smith's, at least for now. Of course some costs were reduced as well its a positive change however you look at it and i hope you guys will find it helpful.

EDIT: there is more planned regarding this topic of course, but it will be tackled with care since it's a very sensitive topic.

We appreciate any further feedback/suggestion regarding these changes so we are assured we are going in the right direction.
Thank you in advance!

Regards.

DPS

Hello,

if it wasnt meantioned means it isnt changed to anything else, besides the Blacksmith in DT and things related toGuild Smith's, at least for now. Of course some costs were reduced as well its a positive change however you look at it and i hope you guys will find it helpful.

EDIT: there is more planned regarding this topic of course, but it will be tackled with care since it's a very sensitive topic.

We appreciate any further feedback/suggestion regarding these changes so we are assured we are going in the right direction.
Thank you in advance!

Regards.
Today. Upgrading my 75 weapon
-18 white pearls (total like 50)
- like 30 stone of the blacksmith
- upp materials
And my weapon remains +4
That is the first server I'm struggling to do so basic thing... Imagine spending few kkk and got nothig just beeing stuck with weapon +6 cuz its not worth to even try futher.

sie777

Today. Upgrading my 75 weapon
-18 white pearls (total like 50)
- like 30 stone of the blacksmith
- upp materials
And my weapon remains +4
That is the first server I'm struggling to do so basic thing... Imagine spending few kkk and got nothig just beeing stuck with weapon +6 cuz its not worth to even try futher.
wait till go poisons goes 2kk per each and u can go DT XD

Hadal

I hope they can add % for each + in upgrade window so we know exactly our chance for upgrade with Master Compass or with Guild smith.
I don't know if this is easy to code but it would be nice.

Thanks
This was already suggested but they don't want to do that. Probably because if people found out that the uppchance is 5-10% to +8 and +9 they would leave the server immediately.