What's new

Accepted Warp to shop

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

i forwarded your suggestion to the team. I personally like it :)
Havefun and thank you!

Regards.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

Personally, I don't see the need.
Unless you want to save on Town Scrolls :unsure:

Have a nice day,
Sheen.

Qiel

Hello!

Personally, I don't see the need.
Unless you want to save on Town Scrolls :unsure:

Have a nice day,
Sheen.
Scrolls don't work when the shop is in another kingdom, they only work till valley basically, that's the actual reason behind the post, and beside, the belts can't have unlimited scroll space, so the people that are using belts have their belts already full i'd imagine.

Toxic

would be a good qol since most people put their shop at blue kingdom while being red or yellow kingdom players

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Scrolls don't work when the shop is in another kingdom, they only work till valley basically, that's the actual reason behind the post, and beside, the belts can't have unlimited scroll space, so the people that are using belts have their belts already full i'd imagine.
Okay, now i see the point 🙃 I like it

Sheen.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
I think this is just the price of placing your shop in another kingdom, or I'm a bit too old for this suggestion👵

Qiel

I believe the price is more like the 250,000 Yang we have to pay the (any) teleporter at high levels. Yet maybe I'm too young to remember the old man's 1,000 Yang reduced fee from map 1 to valley at the corner of the map compared to the 15k yang price fee from the teleporter within the village. Although both, technically served the same purpose for people who wanted to travel to valley, but the reasoning was more like: if they walk the whole way to the teleporter at the edge of the map, we ought to give them a reduction in fees, as a reward for being less lazy than the person that wants to use the teleporter from inside the village, and the distance (imaginativeness of the two maps being connected) made perfect sense, same goes for map 2 and desert, and the connection between the three kingdoms. But now, I guess no one is complaining that there's no story, and no connection between the three kingdoms. beside the interactive map that pops up like a wrap ring. (which absolutely destroys the purpose of having two teleporting NPCs in map 1 btw). We're just asking for a warp to shop button instead.

Toxic

It's also worth mentioning that it is inconvenient to have to move to a teleporter if you want to reach your shop that's in another kingdom or use a return scroll/home return scroll to reach your shop in your kingdom's map1.
To make a compromise, maybe add a cooldown to this warp-to-shop feature or a - smaller than teleporter please! - fee.