What's new

Wazzaaapppp

TheSpaceBoy

Hello there ,

Since there is maintenance going i though to write some things how this server is going for me :D (if u care or dont , no worries , i dont mind )

So , firstly is there any solution for the Language Ring , because it annoys me and many others who have language skills M1 , if i have to use it and remove it several times when im hunting because i have to stand still to use it , it costs 500-1kk and thats no the point , waiting to understand if others got the skills M1 or not or have language ring and loosing time , and sometimes forgetting if i used the ring at last message its not worthy , for the simple reason because if a Romanian meets British or an Aussie , and the Romanian knows English , no need for British or Aussie to know Ro? :D

Secondly , Book Day , i made a comment about this and been 2 months since last Book day when other servers is at least every month , but the staff has a Wonderful GM ... GM Roxie who has attitude problems maybe or maybe she doesnt know a lot about the game and irritates her , but i saw her responds to some forum posts and ... lets say ... team had wayy betterr GM at previous servers.

Thirdly , upgrades , cost + succes rates , are killing players :D I play metin2 to chill , but if i fail 4 items in a row to +6 at Guild Smith or 4 to +5 at DT smith , i understand that i have bad luck and others may have worse , but no need to pay all that high prices at guildsmith or DT smith for 20% succes at items +6 or +7 ( there is a reason for not showing succes% obviosly :D , are supposed only for GM is not a reason , other servers have that % ) So lower the price or rise the succes rate , i dont know if i have seen players sell or use items +6 or +4 or max +7 in such a mass :D

In addition, i know it has been mentioned a lot , the drop of horse or pet food , or red or blue potions , so a suggestion is that after a certain lv , lets say small potions dont drop , and later medium potions , since u say some players need to sell them , small i dont think are neccesary anymore , or you may also do the option that they autostack themselves when dropped , for the food also , after certain lv remove hays from dropping , 1 thing at a time at least since isnt lowered the drop enough :D as i read in another post , God forbid if there is a soul stone and we dont see it there , i mean 1 in 150 -200 stones is enough , no need to lose it :D

As u may see , no need for comment since all can understand , the number of players who started the game and are now online playing it , diff reasons obviosly but 90% of them are ... lets say kinda dissapointed of most of things happening here. So i belive you all got enough cash to hire more staff since the one you already have are doing their job good enough (if dont have a lot of cash , consider adding more staff as an investment lol :D ). So lets say it like this : Hire more staff and a better job to be done , so you all dont loose more players or this server or "their job" hahahaha

Peace out (y)

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

1. The point of the Language skills is to talk to other kingdoms, language doesn't matter. It would be a shame to remove it now, after players spent time to learn those skills. If you have any other suggestion to improve the system, we're here.
2. As mentioned many times, there won't be any Bookday soon, I'm not sure what answers are you expecting or how you want me to sugarcoat this answer for you. There are tons of books already on the market and they are way too cheap, there is no need for a Bookday.
3. These are tweaked with the last patch.
4. We'll take a look at those for higher level content.
5. We do have staff, but even with 10 Developers for example, it still takes time to brainstorm, decide, test and adjust every update, it's not as simple as some people think.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

TheSpaceBoy

See , u point out what i said before , u dont understand or dont know about the game ,

1-I didnt say to remove Language skills , i said the Language ring isnt neccesary if a player know the other Language so if they have 1 language M1 , so they read 20 books succesfully ( i dont know how to explain it more for u to understand)
2-Book Day isnt to get more books , is to get rid of the books that are around and trade them to get Tomes ( so we give 3 books and get 1 Tome , so less books on market and more tomes , so it will help players also ) ... its the second time u dont understand this concept i think

So read again or gain more information about the events. If u have more things to clarify , please contact a GM , and take consideration on people opinions or at least act like u do , not shut them down like in other posts : Players Opinion and so on :3

Have a nice day,
Peace out (y)

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
Book Day causes people to hoard books causing a shortage of the least valuable books. It will be only run in the date it was originally intended for, the World Book Day, that is in about 1 year. So you can stop hoarding books already.

TheSpaceBoy

Hold upp ... wait ... whatt ? :DD its not the 1st April :DD nice one though

But seriously , was this mentionend before and i missed it or what ? :D Because u cant say this 2 months when players already collected books , so either update ur info or if u are serious , do another book day and mention it after the book day so players wont collect anymore :D
Players cant drop 2k or 3k or 5k or 10k books already because you dont want to be serious about an event or cant do it correctly. There has been a lot of posts and now you want to talk lol . And try to find better excuses , at least that make sense and we have to think about it and not laugh with ur excuses. :D

So buckle up and do things correctly , since cant do a lot of events , do them correctly , not only about book day but for every event or things you mess up.

Peace out (y)

Iluna

Hello,

1. The point of the Language skills is to talk to other kingdoms, language doesn't matter. It would be a shame to remove it now, after players spent time to learn those skills. If you have any other suggestion to improve the system, we're here.
2. As mentioned many times, there won't be any Bookday soon, I'm not sure what answers are you expecting or how you want me to sugarcoat this answer for you. There are tons of books already on the market and they are way too cheap, there is no need for a Bookday.
3. These are tweaked with the last patch.
4. We'll take a look at those for higher level content.
5. We do have staff, but even with 10 Developers for example, it still takes time to brainstorm, decide, test and adjust every update, it's not as simple as some people think.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
1. should be able to talk the language not only understand it, thats why i learned it. ( thats like learning german for example, but continue to speak english to them )

TheSpaceBoy

Hellooo , so is there going to happen something with the language problem ? or all those fails and high cost upgrade (at DT for example) ? or what to do with all the books all the players collected so far , thousands of books a lot of players have in their inventory ? Or will this thread be closed when you guys dont like it ? ( like with other posts) ? :D

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

Not sure about the language stuff, but the upgrading costs were reduced. About books, nobody said that we'll have a Bookday anytime soon and that you should collect them. You collected them to make more yang = sell them. Also, now you can trade them at Peddler for some goodies.

Have a nice day,
Roxie