What's new

we need vouchers.

iNaked

Hello. Please add voucher 50-100 dc // Cause we need items and seems like morket on blacksmith stone / red blessing and others like wedding items maybe somth is hard to find .
i think it's more worth , even for players to sell them.
and second part. u can add to Azrael / Beran and maybe what is coming future idk .. 10 and 20dc will be great.
Hope u can do it for us .

Essential

You can always support the server and buy some dragon coins by yourself :) But DC vouchers and some random 10 DC from beran / Azrael would be cool.

iNaked

@Essence
bro add voucher into the game. is already boring watching how nothing is found in shops ^^
we have only 1-2 shops and every is to expensive, what about free 2 play? :)
we dont have red blessings
wedidng rings
blacksmith.
add voucher let decide the players making market on it . at least u find dc's already in shop.

YeLLo

You can always support the server and buy some dragon coins by yourself :) But DC vouchers and some random 10 DC from beran / Azrael would be cool.
They got enough financial support already :). It's time for us to have some fun in the end.

Dave

Game Master
Game Master
Hello,
It is more about the impact DC vouchers can have, where it accelerates the pace of the game and the discrepancy between casual players and ones that invest.
While it will take longer for people that pay real money to sell specific items from IS, having the possibility to just sell raw Vouchers will further damage the economy of the game.

If this will be a possibility in the future we will let you know but requests about it have already been acknowledge by the team.

iNaked

And what about in this moment , in present , i dont have red dragon blessing to play bro.:) 3 days of searching dc's nobody is selling dc's
How i can make my gameplay??

Chapter 2 : without Chaos . when big boys farm in beta now days.
give us something man . how shall i make my gameplay o.o
i dont have red , i have to use potions now ? xD

AdamlMalysz

The main issue is that, people who know the market are selling only few items from IS like time elixir, potions, marriage items etc. because they are the most beneficial and most needed, so people who can't afford to donate will buy them anyway. It creates a situation where it's very hard to get items you need from IS, even if you are willing to pay the same amount as for mentioned items. Vouchers would help to standardize the price of items from IS.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

sadly, i dont see any vouchers implemented anytime soon, as many others already reminded you its been rejected a couple of times already. So for now is a NO-NO. However, you can always buy things from other players, perhaps you announce what you need/seach for and others, in order to make a better profit, will sell exactly that in their shops.

Regards.

Senju

I'm against DC vouchers since if you want to sell Dragon Coins you will get less for your Dragon Coins with DC vouchers than without since everyone will just sell DC vouchers and lower the price to sell it very fast which is not healthy for the market/economy (Bonus Changer will lower in price as a result as well which will lower your free 2 play income just to mention a small side effect)

iNaked

You unironically make at least double that in red forest. Pathetic :ROFLMAO:
Yes for sure. u have right , and you in forest make 2-3 chaos/thief + thiefs + soulstones+ blessing scroll .. mhm i forgot someth? Soul stone some rate , so is about luck . Isn't any difference. if u try beta , trust me . u will get kind of some as forest.

Nikku738

They say that item shop isnt pay to win because you can drop all those items in game but there are many items that are way too hard to drop so you just have to buy them from other people who donate(Time Elixirs , Blacksmith Stones , Marriage Items). A couple days ago I wanted to buy premium for my warrior and a 7d exp ring for my buffer and there were only like 3 on all kingdoms at insane prices (Premium 178 DC for 100kk , 7D Exp Ring 28 DC for like 20kk+) because people just dont donate that much money anymore to sell for yang and many people who used to do that have quit the game.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
@Senju donate for wom and trade me red blessing bro .

@Asteria we need chaos in beta at least . 3moths waiting for chapter 2 and still not ready :)
I am sure Chaoses are already in preparation, worry not!

They say that item shop isnt pay to win because you can drop all those items in game but there are many items that are way too hard to drop so you just have to buy them from other people who donate(Time Elixirs , Blacksmith Stones , Marriage Items). A couple days ago I wanted to buy premium for my warrior and a 7d exp ring for my buffer and there were only like 3 on all kingdoms at insane prices (Premium 178 DC for 100kk , 7D Exp Ring 28 DC for like 20kk+) because people just dont donate that much money anymore to sell for yang and many people who used to do that have quit the game.
hm maybe but, try to advertise your search for some specific item a bit more. I am sure someone who would sell you voucher (if they would exist) would sell item shop item too which is actually surely sold to you or anyone else in need. I think main issue with selling IS items on "blind" among players that are able to buy them is that they are unsure if they gonna sell them or not while they have to invest their money in it first to be able to sell it in a shop. Since that makes them insecure, they would rather not risk it and stay with an item they dont actually need + without money they invested in it already.

Regards.

Dirtybynature

I am sure Chaoses are already in preparation, worry not!

hm maybe but, try to advertise your search for some specific item a bit more. I am sure someone who would sell you voucher (if they would exist) would sell item shop item too which is actually surely sold to you or anyone else in need. I think main issue with selling IS items on "blind" among players that are able to buy them is that they are unsure if they gonna sell them or not while they have to invest their money in it first to be able to sell it in a shop. Since that makes them insecure, they would rather not risk it and stay with an item they dont actually need + without money they invested in it already.

Regards.
Why was it rejected in first place?

Nikku738

The thing is , though , if vouchers were available in my opinion most IM items would have a standard price (yang per dc) , right now there are items that go for like 300k per dc and others that go for 700k per dc because no one is selling them. I really dont understand why you guys keep rejecting vouchers though , I've even heard from some team members that they dont want to implement them because it would "make RMT easier" , but with that logic even if you buy items from the IM and sell them for yang like many people are doing , that would be RMT too. Make it make sense.