What's new

Weapon Sura „Fear“

Sero

On Wom Fear only give u less dmg and Dodge chance for Arrow as i know on other servers also in official you get from Fear missing chance for everything also not only arrow. Can we revert that sura isn‘t here that tanky as people think so it would be nice balance.
Also this isn‘t because berserk got buffed i am happy for the warriors its was really bad for them with one useless skill i think the berserk buff was fair and not overpowered. :)

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
On Wom Fear only give u less dmg and Dodge chance for Arrow as i know on other servers also in official you get from Fear missing chance for everything also not only arrow. Can we revert that sura isn‘t here that tanky as people think so it would be nice balance.
Also this isn‘t because berserk got buffed i am happy for the warriors its was really bad for them with one useless skill i think the berserk buff was fair and not overpowered. :)
Hello,

i am not sure if this is possible but i guess was to be expected that players that are playing other classes will ask for some "fixes" of this sort.
I hope you all are aware that not everything is possible or desirable on WoM, i know that everyone wants their class to be the best ever, but simply not all characters are meant to be strong in everything and everywhere and should be understandable. However, i will forward your suggestion of course.

Regards.

Sero

Hello,

i am not sure if this is possible but i guess was to be expected that players that are playing other classes will ask for some "fixes" of this sort.
I hope you all are aware that not everything is possible or desirable on WoM, i know that everyone wants their class to be the best ever, but simply not all characters are meant to be strong in everything and everywhere and should be understandable. However, i will forward your suggestion of course.

Regards.
I wanted suggest this before the beserk patch just forget it also as i say i am happy about the berserk buff bc its good for the balance

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Wom staff are braindead, you see what you write? On warrior u can buff and add atack on bersek, but on sura u can't revert the fear, i'm talking with braindead staff.
Asa panarama de server nu am vazut in viata mea, sa dai atack la bersek sa dai atata buff la un caracter care deja e bun pvm si la celelalte caractere sa le dai nearf, trebuie sa fii prost sau turc, din pacate voi sunteti ambele. Asta nu e vechiul wom,clientul care l-ati cumparat e o mare teapa, plin de bug uri.
Hello,

do you have to insult thinking you'll achieve something here with that? I am sorry, but you will not. However, i am hoping you feel a bit better using such vocabulary so thee's some benefit from it at least...🤷‍♀️ I will warn you this time, pay attention on your behavior and please keep it in English here.
As i said suggestion is forwarded.

Regards.

Chrizz

im no sura but i think fear should also give block vs normal attacks, not only ranged.
if its removed or not working add it back- if you not happy how powefull it is/was add atleast a smaller % to the skill.