What's new

What TV series are you watching?

Hey boyz,
One of my greatest passions are movies, for a few years I've approached TV series and I'm loving them.
I create this thread as a place to share the series we are watching or the ones we have loved the most ❤️

Now I'm obsessed with The Mandalorian, are you?

mando 3.jpg

PicoBello

Mandalorian TOP 💪

I finished Alice in Borderland and now Im waiting for The Bear season 2
9c0eb3a3b4ce410b9dc0105db1eadc760859ec30.gif

Momo

Started a few days ago to rewatch Boardwalk Empire, 1 episode before falling asleep.

yeahaa.png

Pachol

Randomly found soundtrack of korean TV series "My Name", and well that's another great story from Asia.

1680007153795.png

I finished Alice in Borderland
The ending was quite bad, hey that was just a dream? I had nothing in my mind how it could be explained but they've chosen the obvious and non-original way.

PicoBello

The ending was quite bad, hey that was just a dream? I had nothing in my mind how it could be explained but they've chosen the obvious and non-original way.
It wasn't a dream, it was something like an ,,afterlife''. Everyone who got there had to show a strong will to survive in order to be able to return to the real world. Some chose to stay there in the ,,afterlife'' and became something like game masters who helped others find the will to survive. For me, the ending is perfect, which explains the whole idea of the series.

I also saw My Name, even a nice series, but the last episode was very weak.