What's new

White sky gems

iNaked

@Essence u need more posts about biologist 94 ? what are u waiting for ? u told us to wait update, and u didnt make any . i m 0/10 and my bio 92 was done 2 weeks ago >.<

Reactions: vRR

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

I enquired about this and you should get at least 1 gem / hour if you farm in the correct spot. Also, the team will conduct some checks on this regard to make adjustments if needed.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

tytanu69

Hello,

I enquired about this and you should get at least 1 gem / hour if you farm in the correct spot. Also, the team will conduct some checks on this regard to make adjustments if needed.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
Teach me senpai :( we don`t know where to drop them, i farmed 15 in 30 min before your stupid update and now you tell me i don`t know where to farm

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

"Increased the chances of obtaining White Sky Gem, Golden Sky Gem, and Blue Sky Gem during the biolog quest."
No need to be toxic by the way.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

tytanu69

Hello,

"Increased the chances of obtaining White Sky Gem, Golden Sky Gem, and Blue Sky Gem during the biolog quest."
No need to be toxic by the way.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
i`m not toxic, the drop is still **** , i`m farming hours for one stupid gem , you just forwarding messages, and not testing.
Just do your job.

Boy67the7

They test with perfect equipment and probably pull with cape all the rooms so no wonder its easy for them :ROFLMAO:

tytanu69

everybody complaining about it , probably the problem is ours , not because you are doing changes without testing

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

it was tested by our coleague not by me personally or Roxie so no, i do not have a video to show sadly. But it was improved, have you tried to farm them after the latest patch? Because as you can see in patch notes there is this line: 1688935817545.png

Regards.

iNaked

Hello,

it was tested by our coleague not by me personally or Roxie so no, i do not have a video to show sadly. But it was improved, have you tried to farm them after the latest patch? Because as you can see in patch notes there is this line: View attachment 928

Regards.
And players test by themself i farm x2 in 1 hour , and 3 hours for no sky . So tell me about chance

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
iNaked please refrain from being toxic, sarcastic and whatnot. It was written in patchnotes and now i also wrote it down, the chance got increased....what else you need us to do? Please elaborate because these extra comments do not fit in here.

Regards.

tytanu69

iNaked please refrain from being toxic, sarcastic and whatnot. It was written in patchnotes and now i also wrote it down, the chance got increased....what else you need us to do? Please elaborate because these extra comments do not fit in here.

Regards.
TEST TEST TEST TEST , that is what we want form you to do.

iNaked

@Asteria sorry for making u a woman, but u're typical one. im not trying to be rude , or toxic , are just facts.
are a lot of topics about this problem. New update >.< who tested? I did. [hated] Flame did [some problem] idk others.
why we have to spend hours for 1 gem? :) man , it's a game . eveerything on this server need to be tryhard and wasting time for nr? how is possible to farm 3 hours and got 0 gem ? that's my problem. and others problem. I dont care abot being toxic. im just real . say u will not change and we good . We already saw who's on top and make this call :) isn't our friend.

Foku

Hello :),

last time we talked about the topic with the lv92-96 Bio:
-> first GM said: There is no change in drop rate
-> second GM said: If there is nothing posted in the patchnotes there is no change (kekw)
-> third GM said: we had to change the drop rate because it was to easy to farm
IMO: the third GM (Yamamoto) was right, getting like 20 gems per hour was kinda alot for a end game quest, but after they did the hidden change without beeing posted on the patchnotes, ppl didnt drop any at all. We said u guys have to fix it... nothing happend for 2 weeks now u changed it. its a bit better i got atleast 2 gems in 2h of grinding, its doable but hard...

But the fact that u dont believe players that play the game for 5-10h+ for the past 3 months way more then all the gms combined probably, makes me sad. we play alot, its the best data u can get.

Kind Regards
Foku