What's new

White sky gems

Boy67the7

It is the same with the orc tooth at the start of the server.
You dropped a good amount not too many but then they nerfed them.

And you didnt drop any orc tooth for like 1 week :ROFLMAO:

Bodo

I stayed 3 hours in hl2 for 94 bio gems and guess what .. i didn't get 1 . You increased from 9h 1 gem to 6h 1 gem ?

tytanu69

I stayed 3 hours in hl2 for 94 bio gems and guess what .. i didn't get 1 . You increased from 9h 1 gem to 6h 1 gem ?
[IMG alt="Asteria"]https://global.wom2.org/board/data/avatars/m/1/1045.jpg?1682800513[/IMG]

Asteria

Administrator​

Staff member
They test with perfect equipment and probably pull with cape all the rooms so no wonder its easy for them :ROFLMAO:
"or you guys are killing in the wrong place/wrong monsters... 🤷‍♀️"

:))))))))))))))))))

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello :),

last time we talked about the topic with the lv92-96 Bio:
-> first GM said: There is no change in drop rate
-> second GM said: If there is nothing posted in the patchnotes there is no change (kekw)
-> third GM said: we had to change the drop rate because it was to easy to farm
IMO: the third GM (Yamamoto) was right, getting like 20 gems per hour was kinda alot for a end game quest, but after they did the hidden change without beeing posted on the patchnotes, ppl didnt drop any at all. We said u guys have to fix it... nothing happend for 2 weeks now u changed it. its a bit better i got atleast 2 gems in 2h of grinding, its doable but hard...

But the fact that u dont believe players that play the game for 5-10h+ for the past 3 months way more then all the gms combined probably, makes me sad. we play alot, its the best data u can get.

Kind Regards
Foku
Hello!

i did not say we dont trust you guys, but as you said for such a high level bio quest was a real extensive drop, it had to be nerfed. To be honest there was never intention of having a "hidden" change as you guys call it, sometimes some lines are forgotten due to many changes made in a short period of time. Yes, even one line change is a change and even tho our team members working on them give their best not to forget anything, it can happen because we are all just humans. Right?
So i see one player dropped 2 gems in 2hours, others dropped none? Would be helpful if we get more feedback on this topic.
Person that tested this, did not test with perfect equipment, and as you know some players can tank more than the others so if you calculate one can kill more mobs than the other within that timeframe, therefore its logic that he gets more chance to drop this specific item.

☮️
Regards

Foku

Hello!

i did not say we dont trust you guys, but as you said for such a high level bio quest was a real extensive drop, it had to be nerfed. To be honest there was never intention of having a "hidden" change as you guys call it, sometimes some lines are forgotten due to many changes made in a short period of time. Yes, even one line change is a change and even tho our team members working on them give their best not to forget anything, it can happen because we are all just humans. Right?
So i see one player dropped 2 gems in 2hours, others dropped none? Would be helpful if we get more feedback on this topic.
Person that tested this, did not test with perfect equipment, and as you know some players can tank more than the others so if you calculate one can kill more mobs than the other within that timeframe, therefore its logic that he gets more chance to drop this specific item.

☮️
Regards
Hey,

i got 6 gems (lv96 bio) in total after 8h of farming.
Im farming in the last rooms before dragon room entrance, so the rooms are full and im pulling with capes on cd, so as u call it "perfect equipment" kinda.

Regards
Foku

ehpoR

Hello!

☮️
Regards
I will be banned, but every player wants to say the same sentence they are just scared. Yours and aby moderator opinion is useless. Have a good day

Btw.. git exist and they dont know the changes, you made my day 😆😆😆

tytanu69

Hello!

☮️
Regards
ok now farm them with a Shamy character and let me know in how many hours did you drop 10 gems
You make tests on us?
You should test it before change it , not change then wait for feedback from us , is your job .

Bodo

Hello!

☮️
Regards
So should i stay 30-40hours to drop gems ? If your testers are not capable for that , ask top players from server before changes . Im at 94bio for 2weeks because your mistakes ..

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
ok now farm them with a Shamy character and let me know in how many hours did you drop 10 gems
You make tests on us?
You should test it before change it , not change then wait for feedback from us , is your job .
Hello,

as i said it was tested and the drop was fine by us according to those results.
You are claiming something different, thats why i said i wait for more feedback. Is something wrong with that?
Anyhow, those bios are the last bios you are doing...no one should expect to finish each in a day, thats a bit too much.

Regards.