What's new

Why item shop mounts don't have the same movement speed

imKonnay

I just bought the Alpaca summer mount and at first I didn't notice its lack of movement speed. Even with 200 moving speed it is still slower than the Camel and Bernie mounts. If we pay the same amount of DC why don't we get the same base movement speed for every mount?
I really hope we get the same stats for the same DC we pay,

Zen0

Yeah...not everyone enjoys the shop pets...i find them out of place in a asian medieval fantasy and they break my immersion.

Zen0

Different mounts different speed. Big -1 to make all IS mount same movement speed.
if you want variety among pets why is the only criteria speed? why not have a balance like : bigger= slower but more atk , smaller the opposite or some other balances
But the only difference atm is movement speed and is unjust

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Will this get taken care of, or what is the situation?
Hello,

its not yet, however its not forgotten dont worry. As stated earlier (and you can see it in previous replies) different mounts have different animations and due to that it is possible there's a difference between their moving speeds. Only modeller can make something like that, sadly at the moment we do not have a person within our team who can handle it appropriately. Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

Regards.