What's new

Why pet experience rings are rare birds

Veetam

Why drop ratio of pet experience rings is so low? I think it's unfair that it used to be so easy to have them and now so hard. That's too much of a difference and this is off-putting for new players. I think it should be balanced.

Lestat

Put the pet exp ring in item shop, do something, they are more rare than the Soul Stones XD. Yesterday evening in Jinno there were only two 2 shop with those rings, omg

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback, we'll check the situation and take action if needed.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

i think its just that demand for them is high and supply is too low at the moment. Considering that there are Dark Dragon maps now and everyone wants to make his pet stronger it was expected to happen since pet counts there a lot.
Good luck everyone!

Regards.

Veetam

Hello!

i think its just that demand for them is high and supply is too low at the moment. Considering that there are Dark Dragon maps now and everyone wants to make his pet stronger it was expected to happen since pet counts there a lot.
Good luck everyone!

Regards.
I don't see such problem with cheheom souls. What is more I think it's not normal when u get 1 exp ring in 100 dungeons or 0 in 20 dungeons like @Chrizz

Hadal

Hello!

Good luck everyone!

Regards.

push

Pet-Exp Rings are now 10kk and few and far between.

Please up the dropchance, since with the last update every item from the Naaga Run got even more expensive.

TheSpaceBoy

They just like to ruin the market ( either dumb because dont know what to do or in purpose ... its up to them to decide :D ) , make the players angry , or demotivate or leave or PAY :D

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i see players doing Naaga runs but i assume they are keeping their rings (if they get them) for themselves mostly. Rare ones are in the market and are expensive for that exact "rear" reason. Hopefully it will stabilize it's price after some little time.

Regards.

Hadal

they are keeping their rings (if they get them) for themselves mostly.

Regards.
did 20 naaga runs got 0 pet rings
@Asteria

Run = 12-15min + 20min cooldown

Guy did runs for 10-12 hours nonstop and dropped not a single pet exp ring + Naaga Keys are 6kk rn.
Yamamoto checked the droprate 3 weeks ago and confirmed that it was too low and would be raised next patch.

Nothing happened and the situation got worse with the price jumping from an already ridiculous 6kk to 10kk.

I don't think that the situation will stabilize in the near future, because the supply is disproportionally lower than the demand.

Lestat

I can't believe this situation... pet is a mandatory thing, and stops low players levelling, how they could possibile afford pet rings if they are so rare.. the drop should be huge so that people start to have much and decide to sell them, guys these are PET EXP RING NOT PRECIOUS STUFF damn !, this is as awfull design tbh, andI think that pet is one of the first causes of low levels quit

TheSpaceBoy

@Asteria

Run = 12-15min + 20min cooldown

Guy did runs for 10-12 hours nonstop and dropped not a single pet exp ring + Naaga Keys are 6kk rn.
Yamamoto checked the droprate 3 weeks ago and confirmed that it was too low and would be raised next patch.

Nothing happened and the situation got worse with the price jumping from an already ridiculous 6kk to 10kk.

I don't think that the situation will stabilize in the near future, because the supply is disproportionally lower than the demand.
So , the question is simple ... Are you all doing it on purpose ? Or you all dont know how to fix it ?

Hadal

The rings have been nerfed directly and indirectly several times over the last few months.

1) Reduced the time from 3h to 1h and made them unable to unequip.
2) Reduced the drop drastically.
3) Naaga Run has a cooldown now.
4) Naaga Keys are expensive now.
5) Demand has increased drastically since the beta maps came out.

Hence the situation we are in right now.
Even without 5) the prices were 4-6kk, which is unacceptable imo.

All those nerfs and adjustments had a good reason behind them and were valid at that time.
But I think that an increase in droprate is more than justified at this point.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
The rings have been nerfed directly and indirectly several times over the last few months.

1) Reduced the time from 3h to 1h and made them unable to unequip.
2) Reduced the drop drastically.
3) Naaga Run has a cooldown now.
4) Naaga Keys are expensive now.
5) Demand has increased drastically since the beta maps came out.

Hence the situation we are in right now.
Even without 5) the prices were 4-6kk, which is unacceptable imo.

All those nerfs and adjustments had a good reason behind them and were valid at that time.
But I think that an increase in droprate is more than justified at this point.
Thats right, i agree. What i can do with my humble position here as a moderator is to remind our team about it and forward your comments.

So , the question is simple ... Are you all doing it on purpose ? Or you all dont know how to fix it ?
i am not fixing anything with my role here. Team does.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards.

Hadal

Thats right, i agree. What i can do with my humble position here as a moderator is to remind our team about it and forward your comments.

i am not fixing anything with my role here. Team does.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards.
Yea and please know that my frustration has nothing to do with you or any other GM in that position. Feel bad that you are beeing caught in the crossfire.
You were always very nice to us and are doing a great job. ❤️

Polyphemos

I think there should be sth done about potions as well. What about buying normal potions from the npc as in the olden days? Because it's a big obstacle for low and mid lvs to improve their pets and it's becoming more and more inaccessible to get them which is frustrating. Instead of normal cheheoms you can add sth useful, so naaga won't be under someone's monopoly and it won't lose its value for the run.

Last edited: