What's new

Why we limited only 2 account at the same time ?

Kumandan

Hello
i am an old wom2 player.I wonder why you limited 2 accounts only at the same time?
I have informed that only 2 acc earn xp and get drop.
For example you have 4 acc opened at the same time but just two of them will gain xp and drop.
Why you make the system like this ?
i think that you will be punishing the farmers with that solution.
Like the old days we wanted farm as hard as possibble.
do not set any limitation, please

Regards

DeCiMaToR

Really not sure why this is an issue on WoM.
Metins are sparce, I remember back in the day I had a second farmer that I used for a bit on Map2.
And it was almost unusable, since you don't really have the ressources to play with 2 chars simultaneously like on other farm simulator servers. And I am not a noob with that, I played on another server with 4 chars + 4 buffs at the same time successfully, so I know how multifarming works.
And it does not work properly on WoM.
If you want to go through the stress to play with 2, then go for it, but you will not need more, trust me lol.

I could understand an argument about the XP drop, though, but if they choose to make it a bit harder like this, I think it is fine, too.
I mean, this will also ensure that people will not go in DT with 15+ chars, throwing everything off balance.
You can still go with 5 chars at the same time, which seems like a fair amount, while at the same time it will take way more time due to the XP limit to level all chars to Level40.
Seems like a good concept to me.

Yamamoto

Administrator
Staff member
Playing with several clients should not be a thing. It is not a thing in any game, and I can't imagine how juggling between windows could be any fun. Plus it facilitates botting enormously.

This way, people who are actually playing for fun and not taking it like work can also keep up.

Trick Or Treat

and also, like this cuz the gameplay is pretty hardcore, you'll focus on one main char, not on 4573745345439 chars, which i think it's pretty beatiful, actually this is how should be

Sero

I understand why there is the farmblock but that only 2 chars get exp and you can have max 5 clients open I do not celebrate that weakens the dt regarding uppen and you can only 2 chars at once lvlen.

I know that be limited in terms of exp would be much appreciated but, in my opinion, they are doing it to prevent "apprendice chest" abuse and to dont let people farm DT with 50chars so, we should enjoy this old school feeling