What's new

Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

fly

My suggestion is to add a wiki section to the website or in-game. A lot of players, i believe, would like it and would benefit a lot from it.
Who wouldn't like to know what treasure maps drop, or metins or bosses etc.
I am aware that it may take a while, but it's a only for the better.

It would be very cool to add the guides to the wiki aswell.

Pachol

Last wiki available for wom2 was just awesome...might be a thing in future, who knows.
Thank you ❤️

+1 for wiki, it's the best library of information, and no - don't make it from players for players, it must be made by staff.

Toxic

We do really need a wiki and as Momo said the last one was fire, but if I remember right they stated they won't be adding a wiki any time soon/ever. :(

yanone

big +1, any type will do but i prefer a site and with lots of details, how much aura gives at m,g,p, what level 35 metin drop, what % to drop switch it has, the chest section was awesome back in the days, and ofc the boss respawning time and drops, i hate what the staff said about discover it yourself, especially because i want to remain 35 for at least 1 months to get p, after that i can upgrade my awareness skills.

MaliPH

I would really like to have an WIKI as we had before on old WoM2. I was searching in wiki just for pleasure and knowledge!
BIG +1

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

We will not be having a wiki anytime soon. You may upgrade your Bestiary and make use of your awareness level so seek out some information about drops, bonuses and whatnot. There are also plenty of guides on the forum and we further encourage you to chat with fellow players or learn the information yourself by playing the game.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Status
Not open for further replies.