What's new

Considering Wise man memo for dark dragon items

Toxic

Hi,

I won't sugarcoat because I am tired of trying to spare Snake's feelings and then get accused that I "mAkE sUgGeStIoNs FoR aTtEnTiOn". Your +6 up rate for anything starting lvl 90 is a joke, you can waste 3-4kkk with the current clasp prices and not get an item to +6, and I know what I'm talking about, I have x2 weapons x2 armors +9.

Please either check the up rate for +6 or just add a dark dragon wise man memo that people can craft from a normal wise man memo, some keun stones and maybe something else. It's not normal to start upgrading something with 20-30 sculptures in your inventory and never getting the chance to use them.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

forwarded your concerns to the team. Can not promise that anything will be changed about it but worth a shot.

Regards.

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Good morning,

I've reviewed your proposal and see the benefits of adding new upgrade paths. However, there are potential effects to consider. Implementing a set of items that significantly reduces the use of certain materials could harm players who rely on selling those materials for income. To counter this you, could say that in return we introduce two new items that compensate for the lost revenue. However, it's important to make these high-value items hard to find, rather than making them accessible to everyone daily.

I agree that the current quantity of upgrade materials, particularly clasp, doesn't align with the demand, especially considering the significant usage during upgrading. My recent efforts to address this issue included implementing a daily quest to acquire additional materials within the last patch. While it's essential for high-level players to have valuable items to sell, this shouldn't lead to chaos within the game economy.

Therefore, I propose the following measures:

- I agree to introduce the 100% upgrade items for +5 and +6 enhancements, but with the condition that they become available after beta items, essentially making them the second-best option following the introduction of a new set of weapons and armor.

- To address the concerns of both upgraders and sellers, I will place the most commonly used upgrade materials in one or two new locations in upcoming updates and patches.

Also I will leave this open if you have further questions/proposals regarding this topic.

Another thing Mr. @Slobozel123 , if you do not have any interest in responding with ideas on the topic, I suggest to either open another topic in witch you explain your problems, or if you think you can not bring to the table reasonable position, keep them for yourself. I would like to keep every thread as close to the owner's topic as possible so we do not deviate from the goal/idea. Thanks.