What's new

Berserk rework

AdamlMalysz

• Berserk now has the vulnerability trait (25% of the skill power boosts the incoming damage)
Can you explain that? What is this skill power?
I'm getting 25% more dmg when berserk is on? 25% of pierce boost bonus is extra dmg i receive? 25% of attack speed? It depends on mastery of skill? or how it works?

Chrizz

• Berserk now has the vulnerability trait (25% of the skill power boosts the incoming damage)
I'm getting 25% more dmg when berserk is on? 25% of pierce boost bonus is extra dmg i receive? 25% of attack speed? It depends on mastery of skill? or how it works?
yup this is again something explained so bad for a enduser that you cannot understand it. pvm or pvp?

ehpoR

yup this is again something explained so bad for a enduser that you cannot understand it. pvm or pvp?
No problem, they will listen to our opinions, because they don't know themselves. This needs to be tested by more people 🤣
Look sheen told in polish that this will affect only in skills & pvp
3323379f43d0b32d4dc98b206c6c8d36.png

And later here is Essence information
6e5648ad49fbc21d7e4eff32f84c204f.png

this is absurd 🤣🤣🤣

Loco

If I‘m not mistaken this is exactly how the dmg taken for berserk on every other server worked aswell. In my opinion a bit too much considering that it was always a reason not to increase berserk any further. But taking increased dmg as a class that’s focused on dealing the most dmg possible is alright if you ask me.

ehpoR

If I‘m not mistaken this is exactly how the dmg taken for berserk on every other server worked aswell. In my opinion a bit too much considering that it was always a reason not to increase berserk any further. But taking increased dmg as a class that’s focused on dealing the most dmg possible is alright if you ask me.
What is this argument with berserk on any other server. So how could I know after a month sura would be better choose to play? On launch warrior looks promising, now warrior got useless 'balance'. It looks like those who do game design played metin for 2 hours total

worth to mention, they dont give a **** about us, none of their ideas is discussed with players. Montag told hl and catacombs are coming with this update, but I think something went wrong? 404

Fam

It's definitely alright however I don't understand what was their thought process. They launched the server without the debuff and a month later they bring the debuff back.

A bunch of ppl chose AoS Warrior just because the debuff was no longer a thing and it seemed like the AoS Warrior would be one of the best classes both PvP/PvM-wise.

Now that's gone and those people will either have to re-roll or quit the server.

As I said, the change in my opinion is not the issue. The timing tho and this back-and-forth makes no sense.

Boy67the7

Also they added the piercing boost at the beginning to give an incentive to level up berserk to P. But with this change nobody would do that its the same old M10 berserk for me here if it stays the same.

STALONEEEEE

The bersek was to OP now it's OP to PVM only. Body warrior has never been good at PVP, but noobs players want to have only one char good at both.

Boy67the7

warrior has never been good at PVP"
Where did you get that from?
All the servers i played including the official servers Body warrior was always one of the strongest 1v1 classes. Also it was very powerful in open pvp for ninjas and shamans. "Noob players want a char for both"
So ninjas who farm bosses in poly also? And weapons suras? Ah and wait even mental warriors because they can farm here too?

Chrizz

bruh if you get 85 dmg from mob, and use Berserk M8 you already get 100 DMG thats insanse, i already tested it.
Ice Golems doing up to 200 dmg more :( from 1350 up to 1550

Last edited:

Garou

I like it, finally we have a slight rebalance of the classes, war was way too buffed.
As I see it corporal warrior is still the first absolute choice, so i don't see why everyone is complaining.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
No problem, they will listen to our opinions, because they don't know themselves. This needs to be tested by more people 🤣
Look sheen told in polish that this will affect only in skills & pvp
3323379f43d0b32d4dc98b206c6c8d36.png
I meant boss skills, where I later explained it

LIschu

We tested it already and it works on all kind of damage not just skills.

I hit in pvp warrior for 950 without berserk and for 1050-1.1 with berserk on.

In my opinion this is how it should be from the very beggining, like in any other server.

Chrizz

We tested it already and it works on all kind of damage not just skills.

I hit in pvp warrior for 950 without berserk and for 1050-1.1 with berserk on.

In my opinion this is how it should be from the very beggining, like in any other server.
ye it works for normal hits from mobs too, M8 is arround 13-14% i guess

MagicPain

I'm just speechless. Even with pierce boost and without the extra dmg, Body Warrior wasn't particularly good in PvP. In 1 vs 1 body warrior was absolutely useless. With perfect 1v1 EQU you have lost to every other class with bad EQU. Only in oPvP was Body Warrior was halfway fine. I had a rellay nice EQU and perfect Alchemy and I wasn't good at oPvP as other classes. In PVP BW should definitely be boosted !

Chrizz

could you atleast add the % of incoming dmg to the skill Icon ingame, so i can dedeide myself if its worth to further level the skill and not let me guess or calculate how much increase every M or G has.

Bardakus

guys i didnt deep read any replay so if anyone explain that already...
first of all the way they put in the patch note was very badly...
so let me try to explain:
SKILL POWER: is a number that defines the current level of the skill, with 1 point is 1, with 10 is 10, M1 is 20, cause they turn at max with 20 points... G1 is 30 and P is 40.
that is were the 25% will come from.
ye it works for normal hits from mobs too, M8 is arround 13-14% i guess
so if your skill is M8, the current skill power is 27, and 25% of 27 = 6,75% of damage increase.
this should only take effect on fisical damage, from auto atacks, mobs or players, skills should not alter the damage.
if u really wanna test it, you should take all def equips off, and test with a player without weapon so u can see without attack variations, testing with a weapon should give variations on damages... u will be able to see the damage increase but will never be exacly...
hope that can give u some clarity about this...