What's new

Berserk rework

Chrizz

guys i didnt deep read any replay so if anyone explain that already...

first of all the way they put in the patch note was very badly...
so let me try to explain:
SKILL POWER: is a number that defines the current level of the skill, with 1 point is 1, with 10 is 10, M1 is 20, cause they turn at max with 20 points... G1 is 30 and P is 40.
that is were the 25% will come from.

so if your skill is M8, the current skill power is 27, and 25% of 27 = 6,75% of damage increase.
this should only take effect on fisical damage, from auto atacks, mobs or players, skills should not alter the damage.
if u really wanna test it, you should take all def equips off, and test with a player without weapon so u can see without attack variations, testing with a weapon should give variations on damages... u will be able to see the damage increase but will never be exacly...
hope that can give u some clarity about this...
but getting 1550 instead of 1350 from a ice golems on average is way more than 7% it like 15. i was trying this for 15 minutes.

Maybe they got it wrong and acutally use 15/25 of total dmg.

before i was able to do snake field, iceland and even fireland metins with a little running away, now i die on all of them with running away because i get so much damage from the spawn of the mobs alone.

ofc i can get better equipment, but its about the point that this nerf was way too much

Last edited:

AdamlMalysz

guys i didnt deep read any replay so if anyone explain that already...

first of all the way they put in the patch note was very badly...
so let me try to explain:
SKILL POWER: is a number that defines the current level of the skill, with 1 point is 1, with 10 is 10, M1 is 20, cause they turn at max with 20 points... G1 is 30 and P is 40.
that is were the 25% will come from.

so if your skill is M8, the current skill power is 27, and 25% of 27 = 6,75% of damage increase.
this should only take effect on fisical damage, from auto atacks, mobs or players, skills should not alter the damage.
if u really wanna test it, you should take all def equips off, and test with a player without weapon so u can see without attack variations, testing with a weapon should give variations on damages... u will be able to see the damage increase but will never be exacly...
hope that can give u some clarity about this...
do you know that? did you test it? or it's just your assumption? some people already tested it and it seems to work different. My assumption is that berserk increase received dmg by the same percentage as removed movement speed bonus, but it's just assumption as I don't have possibility to test it or see the code. Would be nice to get some clarification from the team...

Agrettur

Just get it to default, the way it has always been. No pierce boost or anything like that. Boosting the damage of the strongest character even more was never a good idea.. At the same time the 2nd best is doing pretty much the same damage as shamans. The characters on official servers are not perfectly balanced, but trying to mess with them even more only makes it worse.

Bardakus

but getting 1550 instead of 1350 from a ice golems on average is way more than 7% it like 15. i was trying this for 15 minutes.

Maybe they got it wrong and acutally use 15/25 of total dmg.

before i was able to do snake field, iceland and even fireland metins with a little running away, now i die on all of them with running away because i get so much damage from the spawn of the mobs alone.

ofc i can get better equipment, but its about the point that this nerf was way too much
yes they could got it wrong, but tbh what they probably did was coment to exclude in the beging of the server that part of the code, and now, include that part again, pretty hard to get it wrong...
do you know that? did you test it? or it's just your assumption? some people already tested it and it seems to work different. My assumption is that berserk increase received dmg by the same percentage as removed movement speed bonus, but it's just assumption as I don't have possibility to test it or see the code. Would be nice to get some clarification from the team...
yes i know that, i didnt test, and they could done it different since im not part of the dev teams, but what they meant on the patch note was that, the way they writted was not friendly for whom that doesnt know how it works.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/Ds05RzL berserk is M8 and those are average dmg values from golems some hits do more some do less but its arround 200 dmg
mobs doenst have flat damage... the way u should really test are with a chars without weapon to remove any damage variation... maybe later i do the test to know if they done it right...