What's new

Content Update and Server updates

Ulyse

I don't know if they will add hl1 and hl2 the game will bring more joy or more players. If ice witch and dragon will drop sheets and you can't drop poisons in hl2, this upgrade of new maps it's 0 from my point. At least if they add them, ice witch should drop something good, as S+5, steels +4, bracelets/necklaces +6/+7, pearls as previous WOM2. This will cause the PVP to. I'm pro with this topic but as a result, they should keep the old drop and system of hl1 and hl2 as old Wom2

LIschu

I'm glad someone made this post eventually. It's sad to watch how most of the players from my guild took a break due to the lack of content.

• Why do you think we should add the Metins of Heaven?
To me it just sounds fun if we had metins over there with slightly better reward than red forest, but with much higher demand in terms of equipment. If you add HL1 without that, then it wouldn't make any difference really, because the witch is fine, but only top guilds will claim it and other than that there would be nothing else to do. HL1 is not really intersting for people ~86lvl in terms of exp + there is no point to go with level as it doesn't bring any other content. Therefore, releasing HL1 just for the witch wouldn't make any difference for most of the players.
  • Why's the Baroness experience so underwhelming?
It is fine dungeon in terms of profit, but only if you are doing something meanwhile like log in on game, do the dungeon then go afk do something else. In my opinion dropwise it's totally fine, but the enter in sd3 is not convinient. Maybe if the enter was somewhere else like sd1 or if we could do a return scroll there and TP with buff for free which will cost us only 1 passage ticket, then it would be much better experience, because we would be able to do something meanwhile, not just being afk for 50 minutes. I wouldn't take CD from it, that's for sure.
  • What suggestions do you have for keeping high level players from taking a break?
It's all about new content. People were waiting and expecting HL or Azrael literally a month ago. I believe the server idea was to have chapters. All we got so far is sd3 and alchemy. Now it's time for the next chapter with HL/HL2 and Azrael, where people can fight for the witch, dragon, upgrade all of the eq in order to resist HL. Even the witch by itself will bring a lot as it will encourage people to make better eq to be able to fight for it.

Apart of that I have few suggetions:
  • Scheduled Dojang. It's such a shame that we missed an oppurtunity to have dojang with a crap eq and M skills. But still, looking forward to see it as it encourages people to make pvp eq.
  • Alchemy refill time. I'veinvested some money in alchemy, but don't even use it as it's not worth it. Either the time on the stone should be 24h, or the refill potion more acessible, possibly from other bosses like death reaper. At this moment having alchemy just to farm red forest is not convinient.
  • Even when the new content is released, people should have more options to earn money than just red forest. There is baroness with ok drop, but not convinient way to enter the dungeon. I would buff DT a little bit eg. chance to drop something from the reaper itself like alchemy potion, maybe cor draconis, 1 item at a time. This should be enough as meanwhile there is also drop from deamon king and potential profit from blacksmith.

papavero95

gg for the last update... the metin in red forest already dropper thief- exp ring- bonus changer-.... but shopper player crying so much because they not do 500kk in two hours...... metin low lvl drop only change bonus.

now we must spend double for thief.... metin lvl 50 for example now i spend 6kk in thief for do 15kk in 2 hours.... result??? we have 100 players that mining every day... because is the only metod to do money now if u not are at lvl 55 with final equip.... idunderstand....

Last edited:

Kuzman

gg for the last update... the metin in red forest already dropper thief- exp ring- bonus changer-.... but shopper player crying so much because they not do 500kk in two hours...... metin low lvl drop only change bonus.

now we must spend double for thief.... metin lvl 50 for example now i spend 6kk in thief for do 15kk in 2 hours.... result??? we have 100 players that mining every day... because is the only metod to do money now if u not are at lvl 55 with final equip.... idunderstand....
Adding yang generation back into DT would provide both low level and high level players with an incentive to do that disgusting run. Add 5kk to the yang that the reaper drops and double/triple the yang from mobs and BOOM.

Toxic

Hoppin in to say big +1, for people over level 75 there's nothing to do except try to find a metin in red forest or farm in ghost forest and everyone that's over lvl 60 dms you to tell you to .... yourself because you're taking their farm spot. Or do DT and get nothing... I am at a point where I only play a bit in the morning when I have a little bit of space in red forest.. It's sad. We are in desperate need of content updates. At least HL1, HL2 and Azrael... so there's more variation.. And I'd honestly dare suggest we get Heaven's metins in both HLs

Feblentiu

We should have had SD3, HL1, HL2, Azrael, Alchemy from the start of the server. We are talking about "new content" but is this really new content? You took out the "basic" stuff untill level 99 and we wait to get the basic back. What is this? I understand not having Beta from the start, alright, max level 99, but give us the Basic content already. After 1 month of the server we get SD3, really? After almost 2 months we get ONLY HL1, really?
Metins in HL1, HL2 are also needed because the Forest is already too crowded. The drops from those should be better than in Red Forest since they will be harder.

Having the first chapter be named "Chaos" really fits the situation.:ROFLMAO:

iNaked

Inappropriate behavior
Close the server. make us a favor :)
ur content with big guys stuck in forest , over 200 players walking on map searching for a stone , and drop a thief and a ring who's not selling for days , trying to get a soulstone what is the pryce of 2thief farm make us leave the server. You're not playing this game , ur thinking u have something in ur head , but u have none infos about gameplay . We already gave u enough advices to make market and also content for big guys , u wanna be stuck , be stuck with ur low level players.
If friday dont bring us good infos , good market and also fun pvm , to enjoy the game and make more money , bcs is no difference between me at 89 and someone who's farming at 55-60 (even they make more money) it's ok . iNaked will leave the server. let u enjoy with noobis. Make ur own server and not get advices. >.<

Kuzman

Close the server. make us a favor :)
ur content with big guys stuck in forest , over 200 players walking on map searching for a stone , and drop a thief and a ring who's not selling for days , trying to get a soulstone what is the pryce of 2thief farm make us leave the server. You're not playing this game , ur thinking u have something in ur head , but u have none infos about gameplay . We already gave u enough advices to make market and also content for big guys , u wanna be stuck , be stuck with ur low level players.
If friday dont bring us good infos , good market and also fun pvm , to enjoy the game and make more money , bcs is no difference between me at 89 and someone who's farming at 55-60 (even they make more money) it's ok . iNaked will leave the server. let u enjoy with noobis. Make ur own server and not get advices. >.<
This is sadly how everyone feels.

Zvierz

I basically agree with ozzy
  • Why do you think we should add the Metins of Heaven? >>> - I don't think it is a necessity if catacombs will come out as well next week if not then just hl1 without hl2 and dragon or without stones there won't be enough

• Why's Barones's experience so underwhelming? >> If you have good dmg and can tank everything you usually farm there where it is the best reward/hour of course if there are more locations that are close then you farm more locations/switch / or players simply divide in those locations (ideal situation).... but what can lvl 80+ do now? treasure maps? not worthy, baroness? As said above best drop /run is like 15-20kk but the avERAGE drop is much worse and together with the passages and key needed isn't worth farming at all, DT? reaper chest like 15kk? Forest makes more so most 80+ prefer forest..... so ye basically agree lvl 80+ has 1 location for farming metins in the red forest which is after a month simply... meh....(but I have to give you credit for the last patch with thief gloves and xp rings time nerf helped that at least this 1 location is still a viable farming option)... hl1 well there is a witch and overall not sure about the drops you will ad from mobs but still high levels need a dungeon a hard one something they have to cooperate and that's Azrael and in my opinion, it is already a weak late now

• What suggestions do you have for keeping high-level players from taking a break? >>> I see it in the guild where I am are quite a lot of 75+ some play less some already have break others thinking about it until new content is released > add hl 1+ Azrael next patch and hl2+dragon 2-3 weeks after and I think everyone will be all right......
  • another thing for me is pvp- pvp content.... 1x/ week a national war that lasts 15min? common.... where is dojang? where is 1v1 2v2 3v3 tournaments based on lvl categories where is the guild tournament..... i think there should be like 3 pvp events per week at least some players play just for pvp and they won't pvp in pvm when everyone is on horses and 15min/per week of national war is simply not enough.... not even talking about some spels are still not working... to be honest not be able to fix charge after 45 days is ..... body warrior pvp can be now only played by hitting cause spells are still broken
conclusion: forest after the last patch is all right, do something with baroness- at least remove cd, add drops to dt- probably each reaper 5 changers GRANTED( OR soul stone % increase from reaper) at least to make it an option, treasure maps 60-80 eed a buff drop probABLY ASO SOUL STONE INCREASE, adding in next patch Azrael(HIGH PRIORITY) and more pvp

I basically agree with ozzy
  • Why do you think we should add the Metins of Heaven? >>> - I don't think it is a necessity if catacombs will come out as well next week if not then just hl1 without hl2 and dragon or without stones there won't be enough

• Why's Barones's experience so underwhelming? >> If you have good dmg and can tank everything you usually farm there where it is the best reward/hour of course if there are more locations that are close then you farm more locations/switch / or players simply divide in those locations (ideal situation).... but what can lvl 80+ do now? treasure maps? not worthy, baroness? As said above best drop /run is like 15-20kk but the avERAGE drop is much worse and together with the passages and key needed isn't worth farming at all, DT? reaper chest like 15kk? Forest makes more so most 80+ prefer forest..... so ye basically agree lvl 80+ has 1 location for farming metins in the red forest which is after a month simply... meh....(but I have to give you credit for the last patch with thief gloves and xp rings time nerf helped that at least this 1 location is still a viable farming option)... hl1 well there is a witch and overall not sure about the drops you will ad from mobs but still high levels need a dungeon a hard one something they have to cooperate and that's Azrael and in my opinion, it is already a weak late now

• What suggestions do you have for keeping high-level players from taking a break? >>> I see it in the guild where I am are quite a lot of 75+ some play less some already have break others thinking about it until new content is released > add hl 1+ Azrael next patch and hl2+dragon 2-3 weeks after and I think everyone will be all right......
  • another thing for me is pvp- pvp content.... 1x/ week a national war that lasts 15min? common.... where is dojang? where is 1v1 2v2 3v3 tournaments based on lvl categories where is the guild tournament..... i think there should be like 3 pvp events per week at least some players play just for pvp and they won't pvp in pvm when everyone is on horses and 15min/per week of national war is simply not enough.... not even talking about some spels are still not working... to be honest not be able to fix charge after 45 days is ..... body warrior pvp can be now only played by hitting cause spells are still broken
conclusion: forest after the last patch is all right, do something with baroness- at least remove cd, add drops to dt- probably each reaper 5 changers GRANTED( OR soul stone % increase from reaper) at least to make it an option, treasure maps 60-80 eed a buff drop probABLY ASO SOUL STONE INCREASE, adding in next patch Azrael(HIGH PRIORITY) and more pvp content... fix spells...... i think that will make most of the players satisfied..... Edit: ALCHEMY needs to rework- the bonuses, shard drop rate upping crafting pc is all right i agree with all of it BUT THE REFILL TIME IS GARBAGE- to costly- should be 24h on stones and much cheaper refill... now noone almost uses it cause refill os a joke
To be honest a Guild Tournament would be good right now. Some new players could win it.

Gankster

Actually i dont wanna insult or anything, but when do we get some new features from which we would lose our minds, right now we're getting only old systems and content which was made long time ago. Its been almost 2 month after start, and we still dont have nothing new. Still no daily events. Players count every day is decreasing. :cautious: even i am losing interest in playing

Last edited: