What's new

Current state of the server.

SairusHunt

I would like to add something which became quite a running joke among my friends from the server.. it is the unnecessary amount of items which are marked 'bound to character'. Of course we are talking mostly about rewards from BP but thats not everything there is to it at all. Its like anyone who is coming up with rewards asks himself before anything, "is the reward going to be bound to character?" and the answer is like 'hell yea' by default xD.. jokes aside, you cannot use bound blessing scrolls to create master compass, using bound bonus chagners didn't count into Use 100x bonus changer mission in previous BP, bound soulstones and many more which you are not planning to use on your character in weeks to come, you cannot even put into storage, it adds up and fills a lot of valuable inventory space for gatherers here. Please keep this in regard. Of course there are possible exploits with non-bound rewards but so many of them are so absurd how anyone could possibly benefit of exploiting it that I need to quote one staff member: "Why would anyone even do that?"